• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    I still want to have a little INGO camping trip.

I suggested Harmonie State Park to a certain post whore this afternoon... only to learn that this un-named person may have a bit of a history there. :rolleyes:

Damn it, Jimbo, what did you DO?

(You don't have to tell me if the statute of limitations isn't up yet. :D)

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Maybe the naive young ones that were lucky enough not to have to witness such terrifying, blood curdling events, but I'm guessing the adult wild life never came back.:laugh:

Nope. I skinned them to make my loincloth.:laugh::laugh: J/K

I have been kicked out of there a few times.......they don't have a sense of humor.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Nope. I skinned them to make my loincloth.:laugh::laugh: J/K

I have been kicked out of there a few times.......they don't have a sense of humor.

LOL, whiskey must really make you go crazy.:):

I love me some fire water, but I've only been kicked out of a place one...Harpole's/Woody's for pushing one of my best friends.:rolleyes:

We were completely joking around and the 5'7 160 lb tough guy bouncer came over to us like he could actually do something...Keep in mind between Matt and I, you are looking at 13 feet, ~500 lbs. There were 3-4 bouncers working at the time and to save them a call to the police(because they sure as hell weren't going to be able to do :poop:) we just left; dishing out nothing more than a few choice words.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009

I love me some fire water, but I've only been kicked out of a place one...Harpole's/Woody's for pushing one of my best friends.:rolleyes:

We were completely joking around and the 5'7 160 lb tough guy bouncer came over to us like he could actually do something...Keep in mind between Matt and I, you are looking at 13 feet, ~500 lbs. There were 3-4 bouncers working at the time and to save them a call to the police(because they sure as hell weren't going to be able to do :poop:) we just left; dishing out nothing more than a few choice words.

I'm a lot calmer than I used to be. I've been shown the door at a few bars, but not for fighting. I just get a little wild sometimes.
    I save the whiskey for camping, or hanging out with friends.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009

I know that major companies tend to advertise how much combined experience they have at a particular profession (over EIGHTY years' experience at pipefitting, call XYZ!), but I don't think it works quite like you're making it work.

Still pretty impressive, but man, one three foot guy and one ten foot guy? :):

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    We got us another one, boys.

Shall it begin?

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/search/search-id/1952107/

"I just need 15 posts..."

MF, STOP SNITCHING ON YOURSELF, MAN.

*******, HOW OBVIOUS CAN YOU GET?

Firebasing just for the **** of it now.

Linky dead.
    icon9.gif

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I'm a lot calmer than I used to be. I've been shown the door at a few bars, but not for fighting. I just get a little wild sometimes.
    I save the whiskey for camping, or hanging out with friends.

If I'm going to a bar, I've got a DD...I'm not even a huge fan of going out, so if I do, you best believe Ima drinking.:D

Between my size and tolerance, I have to down several shots of Bourbon before I even leave, otherwise I kick myself in the morning after seeing my tab...Camping is definitely the best though.:rockwoot:

If we ever do get together, you may very well witness someone down the most beers in one sitting you've ever seen...I honestly don't want to name my record, because most would just call BS on it.

I know that major companies tend to advertise how much combined experience they have at a particular profession (over EIGHTY years' experience at pipefitting, call XYZ!), but I don't think it works quite like you're making it work.

Still pretty impressive, but man, one three foot guy and one ten foot guy? :):

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I'm 6'6 ~260 and he's 6'5 ~240. If you would have seen the douche nozzle puffing out his chest and trying to talk :poop: to us because he's a BIG BAD BOUNCER, you would have laughed too.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    If I'm going to a bar, I've got a DD...I'm not even a huge fan of going out, so if I do, you best believe Ima drinking.:D

Between my size and tolerance, I have to down several shots of Bourbon before I even leave, otherwise I kick myself in the morning after seeing my tab...Camping is definitely the best though.:rockwoot:

If we ever do get together, you may very well witness someone down the most beers in one sitting you've ever seen...I honestly don't want to name my record, because most would just call BS on it.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I'm 6'6 ~260 and he's 6'5 ~240. If you would have seen the douche nozzle puffing out his chest and trying to talk :poop: to us because he's a BIG BAD BOUNCER, you would have laughed too.

Yeah, I'd hate having to drink 12 shots and then giving them right back.

So I tend not to spend much at all anymore.

I can't rent what I don't own. ;)

jknapp is still at it.

I sent him an explanation with the neg-rep, and I've even responded to a thread... he just doesn't seem to understand that, 'HI, BUDDY, I CAN SEE YA. WHATCHA DOIN', BRAH?'

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    And yeah, he's not doing the typical 9 vs. .45, but he's still doing one-liners... obviously so.

Good god, a new thread for each AND two sentence maximum.

He's here to buy some boar-hunting rifles, from what I gather.

God, this type of crap upsets me... like I'm NOT intelligent enough to see through that.

No introduction. No time spent listening to other people or even bothering to reply to them. Just posting new thread after new thread after new thread.

So... I think he's spammAN, sorry.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom