• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    I've never wanted a PS3, but I had no idea either until I went in... and here I've been railing against BluRay, talking about exploitation of the proletariat, and here they're not as expensive as I thought. :D

Saw some nice big hundred-round boxes of 9mm at Wal-Mart yesterday, figured I'd hold off until today to buy them... GONE.

Boy was I upset.

That ammo does not last long at all. You had better get it when you see it on the shelves.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I've never wanted a PS3, but I had no idea either until I went in... and here I've been railing against BluRay, talking about exploitation of the proletariat, and here they're not as expensive as I thought. :D

Saw some nice big hundred-round boxes of 9mm at Wal-Mart yesterday, figured I'd hold off until today to buy them... GONE.

Boy was I upset.

You NEVER hold off...It's like, a rule or something.

I haven't bought any ammo in quite some time...It's a mixture of not even being close to needing any in any caliber and also not wanting to pay present day prices when it used to be so much cheaper.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    What's up with the dumbass and big balls smilies, I thought they got rid of them?

They have, apparently. typing colon d dash the rest of it end-colon produces no emoticon for that bit of code.

BALEETED.
    WE DOES NOT HABEEB IT.

Yeah, next time I'm saying to hell with the general, duty, law, and going about my business as I see fit.

Next time I'm snapping up those 2400 rounds, period.
    Sorry guys, victory shall be mine. :):

Der Sieg des Glaubens ist mich! Nur fuer mich!

"Von allem was man haben will, ich brauche mich zehnmal so viel!
    Ich werde nie satt... ich werde nie satt...
    Es ist besser wenn man mehr hatt..."

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Would anyone be interested in meeting up at a 1500 sometime?
    It would be pretty cool to put a face with a name.
    Especially all the regulars of this thread.....you know.....the post whores.:D

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Jclark, that sounds like a great idea... I'll be on the Gulf Coast during the one in june though.

if you come to the next one after that though, I'm game.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    What's up with the dumbass and big balls smilies, I thought they got rid of them?

Edit: This is the third time a banned smiley showed up and then didn't work after a minute or so.

What?! When that'd happen?! Was it because of that one dude who strung together several smilies in such a way as to be very offensive and not cool towards the mods or something like that? I didn't know we lost smilies over it though.

:sad:

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Jclark, that sounds like a great idea... I'll be on the Gulf Coast during the one in june though.

if you come to the next one after that though, I'm game.
    Bigum couldn't make that one either.
    Does anyone know the Fall date?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Would anyone be interested in meeting up at a 1500 sometime?
    It would be pretty cool to put a face with a name.
    Especially all the regulars of this thread.....you know.....the post whores.:D

Discussed this with someone already, actually, but I couldn't make it this January. And it was supposed to be a one-on-one day-date sort of thing in that case. But yeah, would be fun to head up or meet there as a group, jam out all day and head home.

Bee eye enn gee oh and :ingo: IS ITS NAME-O! :rockwoot:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    What?! When that'd happen?! Was it because of that one dude who strung together several smilies in such a way as to be very offensive and not cool towards the mods or something like that? I didn't know we lost smilies over it though.

:sad:

Yes, samot got an infraction for saying :poop:, but using an "$" instead of an "S" and created one of the biggest 2 week long stinks on INGO to date.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom