mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    No, it starts with an "$."

:laugh:

(If you know the background to the b****ing and moaning, you'll see the humor)

what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Haha, yeah that's how I got hooked. My old roommate had it (actually, his fiancee had it, so he used hers) and spoke highly of it. So I went ahead and got my own 2-week trial. At the end of 2 weeks, just like they planned, I liked it enough to not cancel it. Then my new roommate wanted in on it, so I moved up a level to the 2-disc plan and we started splitting the cost.

And hey, if she's gonna get upset that you forgot, maybe she should remind you in two weeks! Amirite?!

ETA - if she shoots you, dibs on one of your cool guns!

Have to admit, been tempted to bite the Netflix-bullet myself.
    Cheaper than the $5 for DVDs at Wal-Mart that I may only wish to watch once.

I just bought The Omega Man (the original with Charlton Heston) for $9, which to me is a fair bit of cash for something frivolous, and I still can't make heads or tails... I mean, I do like it, but I think it's one of those movies that I won't really 'get' everything until the third or fourth viewing.

Like... the race relations within the movie... what precipitated the germ warfare... how ANYONE can get the drop on Charlton Heston... that sort of thing. But I do like it, very much. I very much sympathize with his plight: stuck trying to convince the world of what it once was, and could be again, against the will of the world...

About time to hit the old dusty trail... have to go deliver medicine in the hospital at 8 tomorrow. Woot.

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    I wish I didn't have to throw down a CC# for the 2week trial to see how it would stream on my BR player. Because I darn well would forget before the time trial ended and my wife would shoot me.
    Do you want a free month? I just got an email that I can forward to friends and family. You still have to use a CC, but it's an extra 2 weeks :D

ETA ETG, if you want in, shoot me a PM with your email.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I've done more Moderating in the last 15 minutes, than the last two months combined.

Thanks to everyone who used the report post function. To everyone who got involved in the threads, and said some less than kind things..... Watch yourself please. Next time I might not be as nice. :ingo:

Man I miss all the fun these days! :):

There's nothing I've ever said on the internet that I wouldn't say to someone's face, so I guess I forget that that isn't case for a lot of people and that's how I get baited in.

Yea, I hear that. I have to keep remembering that this isn't public and this ain't my house and I can't just tell someone off without offending someone else. :dunno: :):

Sniff, Sniff You guys smell something?

Dude. Just go to Steak and Shake, buy the Frisco Melt and don't come out of that bathroom until it comes out! Jeez man. What's wrong with you?!?! No more courtesy sniffs!

:D

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Man I miss all the fun these days! :):

Dude. Just go to Steak and Shake, buy the Frisco Melt and don't come out of that bathroom until it comes out! Jeez man. What's wrong with you?!?! No more courtesy sniffs!

:D

Yeah, what's a matter PWKing? You get a life or some such nonsense? Is this normal for you when winter starts to wind down?? Lame...

I do love the Frisco Melt. I don't even look at the menu any more when I go to S&S; why wouldn't I just get the perfect meal every time?

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Yeah, what's a matter PWKing? You get a life or some such nonsense? Is this normal for you when winter starts to wind down?? Lame...

Between spring cleaning, gearing up for a garage sale, taking the kids out to the park, mowing lawns, building computers, cooking bacon, watching pron, and just causing general mayhem all over town... :D Yea, sorta lame huh? :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Steve44
    Top Bottom