• Status
    Not open for further replies.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Well I got to working on the car last night, and found more wrong with it than I thought. I'm just lucky I had a spare of one of the parts. First I found where a chunk of road or something put a dent and hole in my oil pan right by the drain plug. So I had to run home and get my spare oil pan off of my built short block that's waiting to go in the car. Plus when the serpentine belt tensioner went bad it messed up the belt in a couple spots. And with it having a underdrive pulley I don't use the stock size anymore, which I had a spare of, lol. So now I gotta go buy another belt too. Thankfully they have it in stock at autozone, so I'll be heading there in a little bit.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    I had to add one more example. :)

win verb,won, win·ning, noun
    –verb (used without object)
    1. to finish first in a race, contest, or the like.
    2. to succeed by striving or effort: He applied for a scholarship and won.
    3. to gain the victory; overcome an adversary: The home team won.
    –verb (used with object)
    4. to succeed in reaching (a place, condition, etc.), esp. by great effort: They won the shore through a violent storm.
    5. to get by effort, as through labor, competition, or conquest: He won his post after years of striving.
    6. to gain (a prize, fame, etc.).
    7. to be successful in (a game, battle, etc.).
    8. to make (one's way), as by effort or ability.
    9. to attain or reach (a point, goal, etc.).
    10. to gain (favor, love, consent, etc.), as by qualities or influence.
    11. to gain the favor, regard, or adherence of.
    12. to gain the consent or support of; persuade (often fol. by over): The speech won them over to our side.

Examples:

I own this page! :D

This was just for Jayincville.

I'd rep you for it, but it seems that I have already repped you for some senseless post not long ago and now I must hand out more rep to those who want a badge. :D

win verb,won, win·ning, noun
    –verb (used without object)
    1. to finish first in a race, contest, or the like.
    2. to succeed by striving or effort: He applied for a scholarship and won.
    3. to gain the victory; overcome an adversary: The home team won.
    –verb (used with object)
    4. to succeed in reaching (a place, condition, etc.), esp. by great effort: They won the shore through a violent storm.
    5. to get by effort, as through labor, competition, or conquest: He won his post after years of striving.
    6. to gain (a prize, fame, etc.).
    7. to be successful in (a game, battle, etc.).
    8. to make (one's way), as by effort or ability.
    9. to attain or reach (a point, goal, etc.).
    10. to gain (favor, love, consent, etc.), as by qualities or influence.
    11. to gain the favor, regard, or adherence of.
    12. to gain the consent or support of; persuade (often fol. by over): The speech won them over to our side.

Examples:

I own this page! :D

This was just for Jayincville.

I'd rep you for it, but it seems that I have already repped you for some senseless post not long ago and now I must hand out more rep to those who want a badge. :D

:rockwoot:

:rockwoot:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I can top that, easily.

Backed up my encrypted folders without de-crypting them to an external.

Did NOT even think about backing up my encryption key.

Re-installed XP. MBR corruption. Upgraded to Vista. Vista crashed twice in three days after MBR recovery.

Lost every single document, photo, video, song, bookmark, application I had. AEFSDR Pro couldn't even find any of my decryption keys on drive. Had completely over-written them. Had non-encrypted incremental backups, but I hadn't bothered to update any of them in two years.
    So now I don't bother with encryption.

Man that does suck. And I thought that when I woke up this morning and SP3 failed to install and my Deep Scan locked up that I was having a bad day. :): I used to encrypt until XP, then I quit doing it except for certain things. Then I usually go overboard with double encryption types... :):

SE, I'm wondering. When you had the gun drawn on you, did it scare the kidney stone out? :D

That would have been SOOOO nice. I'm still waiting to hear from the doctors about when they're going to go get it. That scares me more than a gun pointed at me! I don't want someone going in an exit hole!!!!! :n00b:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Oh, man, I lost it all.

I had about 50mb of a 12gb music collection, but the rest was gone.
    Most of it was replaceable except my own personal writings.
    Those I'll miss, as I didn't have most of them printed.

I'm just hoping against hope that one day someone will figure out a way to bust EFS wide open and solve this particular problem.

Dang, that really blows.

No never lean left, you'll spray like minded conservatives who are faithful to the 2nd Amendment.

Lean right and spray at will, that is unless you a liked minded person on the left also. In that case you must seek out the and drop the SBD on any anti in the area.

SBDs are my favorite...I can catch 'em off guard before they can prepare for it.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    I'm with ya on that one. I dont care for bars at all. Ive only been a hand full of bars,once in Texas,couple of times in Germany and a couple of times to my wife's uncle's bar in St.Louis.
    I dont think I've been to any bars here in Evansville other than Woodys and that was for an outdoors concert.

I take it back, I think I went to Hammerhead's once with some friends - and as I recall, I didn't like it at all. Dumb***** with their hats turned sideways and stupid over-baked chicks in halter-tops. Not my thing. Your wife's uncle... hm. If they ever make booze illegal again, I think I know who to cut a deal with, huh? :):

Bet ya I got the record here on INGO for most bars that a person has been to. Of course I was delivering to them at the time, but still I was there!:D

Yeah, I'll count it.
    But did you have any fun?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom