Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Welcome to the club!

Welcome to the wonderful world of tomorrow? :):

Congrats!
    Way to get rep for doing absolutely nothing of importance and contributing nothing useful to this forum. (mutters) Psh, sittin around just begging peeps to rep him for no good reason... Oh, did I say that out loud?

Well good. Retards need to hear how silly they look in here, repping each other for nothing. Psh.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    LOL, douche nozzle just negative repped me for post # 8212.

Me too! :hehe:

Only, it isn't *actually* negative rep. It's only neutral rep, see? :)

3ZOA

Oh, and he didn't rep me for your post, it was for this one:

I had to add one more example. :)

I think I'm going to go rep him so that the next time he reps somebody, maybe it'll actually count for something :rockwoot:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Hopefully not. Is there anything to be done to prevent that? Hose clamps? :):

Time to go buy some shocks for the car.

Was going to get over-coiled ones, but they're not in stock and they're way more expensive and apparently unnecessary. But boy do they look awesome. And it means I could haul an extra thousand pounds... decisions, decisions...

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    Me too! :hehe:

Only, it isn't *actually* negative rep. It's only neutral rep, see? :)

3ZOA

Oh, and he didn't rep me for your post, it was for this one:

I think I'm going to go rep him so that the next time he reps somebody, maybe it'll actually count for something :rockwoot:
    Too late. I just pushed him red

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Hopefully not. Is there anything to be done to prevent that? Hose clamps? :):

Time to go buy some shocks for the car.

Was going to get over-coiled ones, but they're not in stock and they're way more expensive and apparently unnecessary. But boy do they look awesome. And it means I could haul an extra thousand pounds... decisions, decisions...

What kinda car?

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina

jayincville

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    Crawfordsville
    Too late. I just pushed him red
    you seem to think I care. Once I saw what kind of people post here I quit caring what you all think. You bash newbees and those with dissenting opinions. I don't really give much thought to your neg reps. I just wanted to repay the favor you all payed me. I assume I will be banned any moment anyway.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    you seem to think I care. Once I saw what kind of people post here I quit caring what you all think. You bash newbees and those with dissenting opinions. I don't really give much thought to your neg reps. I just wanted to repay the favor you all payed me. I assume I will be banned any moment anyway.

Dude, I don't really know you, and aside from you trying to neg-rep the world-at-large, I really don't have a problem with you. You just seem, to me, at least, to be way too concerned with what other people are up to, man. Yeah, we like to have fun. But it's all good clean fun, for the most part, and hey, occasionally, we still manage to talk about guns.

So what's your deal, friend?

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    BTW - this makes me giggle.

3ZOQ

ETA - darn! I'm out of rep! I was gonna see if I could get him back into the green. Oh well.

Sorry, it ain't happening...I negged him too.

Yet you are still here.:rolleyes:

I believe I can speak for everyone in this thread when I say...

The door is that way---------->
    (There is language in that link, don't click if you are offended by that type of thing)

Last edited:

jayincville

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    Crawfordsville
    Dude, I don't really know you, and aside from you trying to neg-rep the world-at-large, I really don't have a problem with you. You just seem, to me, at least, to be way too concerned with what other people are up to, man. Yeah, we like to have fun. But it's all good clean fun, for the most part, and hey, occasionally, we still manage to talk about guns.

So what's your deal, friend?
    My deal? I assumed reps and badges were for the benefit of members to indicate the quality of posters. I expressed my opinion of PW who beg for reps so they can get a new badge and was jumped on by a group of guys who abuse the system.
    So hey whatever....neg rep me into the nether regions... I just don't care at this point.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    My deal? I assumed reps and badges were for the benefit of members to indicate the quality of posters. I expressed my opinion of PW who beg for reps so they can get a new badge and was jumped on by a group of guys who abuse the system.
    So hey whatever....neg rep me into the nether regions... I just don't care at this point.

Well, that's what you get for assuming.

I was told by a Mod that the rep system was originally put in place as a joke.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom