• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Damn, I've been to Leroy's more than my fair share of times and I don't think I've ever had trouble finding a seat.

Sometime soon, we need to meet up in the Franklin Street area...Kara's Mom lives within walking distance of Leroy's(not that we'd need to walk, because someone would come and get us) and Kara and I could always just crash on the guest bed if/when the inevitable happens and we can't drive.
    INGO pub crawl!!!!!:rockwoot:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I haven't been bar hopping in a couple years now. I think I'm about due. :)

I could really use it tonight too. Been reinstalling windows xp and copy and pasting and installing and updating and transfering and kicking and screaming and I'm about to set the antivirus and go to bed. :xmad: What a friggin day. It could be worse tho!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    I haven't been bar hopping in a couple years now. I think I'm about due. :)

I could really use it tonight too. Been reinstalling windows xp and copy and pasting and installing and updating and transfering and kicking and screaming and I'm about to set the antivirus and go to bed. :xmad: What a friggin day. It could be worse tho!

I can top that, easily.

Backed up my encrypted folders without de-crypting them to an external.

Did NOT even think about backing up my encryption key.

Re-installed XP. MBR corruption. Upgraded to Vista. Vista crashed twice in three days after MBR recovery.

Lost every single document, photo, video, song, bookmark, application I had. AEFSDR Pro couldn't even find any of my decryption keys on drive. Had completely over-written them. Had non-encrypted incremental backups, but I hadn't bothered to update any of them in two years.
    So now I don't bother with encryption.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I can top that, easily.

Backed up my encrypted folders without de-crypting them to an external.

Did NOT even think about backing up my encryption key.

Re-installed XP. MBR corruption. Upgraded to Vista. Vista crashed twice in three days after MBR recovery.

Lost every single document, photo, video, song, bookmark, application I had. AEFSDR Pro couldn't even find any of my decryption keys on drive. Had completely over-written them. Had non-encrypted incremental backups, but I hadn't bothered to update any of them in two years.
    So now I don't bother with encryption.

Wow, that really, really blows...I hope you didn't lose anything too terribly important, but I can hope in one hand, :poop: in the other and see which one fills up faster.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Wow, that really, really blows...I hope you didn't lose anything too terribly important, but I can hope in one hand, :poop: in the other and see which one fills up faster.

Oh, man, I lost it all.

I had about 50mb of a 12gb music collection, but the rest was gone.
    Most of it was replaceable except my own personal writings.
    Those I'll miss, as I didn't have most of them printed.

I'm just hoping against hope that one day someone will figure out a way to bust EFS wide open and solve this particular problem.

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    What kind and model do you have? That's the big bummer for me when the wife is a sleep. With my 5.1 on the computer I can make out exactly where air/ground units are coming from and it's a real help that's adds to my kill ratio on BF 1942!

Fry's has BF BC2 limited edition on sale for 39.99 this week. May have to splurge and get it for the pc.

I have the Turtle Beach headset. Mine are the 1st generation model. I bought them around the time BF Desert Combat came out, so yeah they are highly durable. They also allow you to individually adjust the volume for Center, Front, Surround, and Sub. You can play with these to get a great surround experience.

Here is a link. Turtle Beach - Ultimate PC Gaming 5.1 Headset - Ear Force HPA2

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    Psh, you put them headphones on and I'll sneak right up and grab wallet and EDC before you even know I'm in your house!

3YYq

That could happen. :D

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I've only been to three bars, and that was in Canada.

Glad you can enjoy it, but I've just never found them to be fun.

I'm with ya on that one. I dont care for bars at all. Ive only been a hand full of bars,once in Texas,couple of times in Germany and a couple of times to my wife's uncle's bar in St.Louis.
    I dont think I've been to any bars here in Evansville other than Woodys and that was for an outdoors concert.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Left. Always left.

Unless you are courteous and someone is sitting to the right of you.

No never lean left, you'll spray like minded conservatives who are faithful to the 2nd Amendment.

Lean right and spray at will, that is unless you a liked minded person on the left also. In that case you must seek out the and drop the SBD on any anti in the area.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    win verb,won, win·ning, noun
    –verb (used without object)
    1. to finish first in a race, contest, or the like.
    2. to succeed by striving or effort: He applied for a scholarship and won.
    3. to gain the victory; overcome an adversary: The home team won.
    –verb (used with object)
    4. to succeed in reaching (a place, condition, etc.), esp. by great effort: They won the shore through a violent storm.
    5. to get by effort, as through labor, competition, or conquest: He won his post after years of striving.
    6. to gain (a prize, fame, etc.).
    7. to be successful in (a game, battle, etc.).
    8. to make (one's way), as by effort or ability.
    9. to attain or reach (a point, goal, etc.).
    10. to gain (favor, love, consent, etc.), as by qualities or influence.
    11. to gain the favor, regard, or adherence of.
    12. to gain the consent or support of; persuade (often fol. by over): The speech won them over to our side.

Examples:

I own this page! :D

This was just for Jayincville.

I'd rep you for it, but it seems that I have already repped you for some senseless post not long ago and now I must hand out more rep to those who want a badge. :D

:rockwoot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom