• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Savage:

I'd like to know if I can arrange a "ride-a-long" with you sometime. You should really get your own reality show!

Sure thing! Although, I'm not much for cameras so tv show is DEFINITELY outta the question! :):

Why yes, yes I did.:)

You know, I just got a few steaks from those door to door guys. Midwest Meats or something. Last time I ordered from them they had some KILLER steaks. I'm really anxious to go get Natalie's grill so I can cook these babies up!

Where's the Mmmmmm smilie? :dunno:

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    The clicker on my mouse just died. I can use it to move the cursor around, but I have to use the keyboard to actually click it.

HOLY CRAP it just started working again.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Well done, right? ;)

Don't make me puke.:D

Sure thing! Although, I'm not much for cameras so tv show is DEFINITELY outta the question! :):

You know, I just got a few steaks from those door to door guys. Midwest Meats or something. Last time I ordered from them they had some KILLER steaks. I'm really anxious to go get Natalie's grill so I can cook these babies up!

Where's the Mmmmmm smilie? :dunno:

Those steaks are fantastic for being frozen.:yesway:

On my way after this post.

BTW, H&K this main is event is really, really painful to watch...I seriously feel bad for Faber right now; no way in hell he's walking for a few days after the swelling sets in.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Corner bar....for a little shuffleboard, then Leroys. The latter was standing room only.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Corner bar....for a little shuffleboard, then Leroys. The latter was standing room only.

Damn, I've been to Leroy's more than my fair share of times and I don't think I've ever had trouble finding a seat.

Sometime soon, we need to meet up in the Franklin Street area...Kara's Mom lives within walking distance of Leroy's(not that we'd need to walk, because someone would come and get us) and Kara and I could always just crash on the guest bed if/when the inevitable happens and we can't drive.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom