• Status
    Not open for further replies.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    I couldn't find a place order the SW sticker online (you have to mail in a postcard - if the offer is even still valid), but I did find a place to order the Protected by Second Amendment stickers online.

The Patriot Shop -- 2nd Amendment Security sticker

This is awesome...
    Closer look:
    smithwesson_logo.jpg

Yes... It's real.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Been watching the weather channel........those poor folks down south are having a rough day.

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Cumberland
    Epler and Thompson Friday WTF!!!!

After that robbery incident was long over why not push over those "BS"news trucks and direct some friggn traffic. " 3 lanes of 31 traffic squezzing into one lane, onto a small side road without help. IPD could have helped in directing that traffic insted of standing there watching the CHAOS!, and talking to the news crews.

People were cutting each other off like they had no sense, bumpers bumping, cars horns blairing, people yelling out thier windows, just to merge east on Epler, why sit there and watch it happen, WHY? Just 1 out of 20 of those IPD officers could have help to direct the traffic and made it a little easier to merge than letting 3 lanes of rush hour traffic back up into a big chaotic, merging into one lane mess.

What me worry!
    :xmad:

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Off to play some BF BC2 on my PC with my surround sound headphones. You ain't sneaking up on me boys. :)

What kind and model do you have? That's the big bummer for me when the wife is a sleep. With my 5.1 on the computer I can make out exactly where air/ground units are coming from and it's a real help that's adds to my kill ratio on BF 1942!

Fry's has BF BC2 limited edition on sale for 39.99 this week. May have to splurge and get it for the pc.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Watched it!!! :D

That's the greatest fight I've ever seen and when it comes to MMA, I've seen most of them.

I've missed some of the smaller promotions, but I've seen every UFC, PRIDE, DREAM, WEC, Affliction, and Strikeforce event they have put on.

I'm really looking forward to the Faber/Aldo fight here in a couple hours.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    That's the greatest fight I've ever seen and when it comes to MMA, I've seen most of them.

I've missed some of the smaller promotions, but I've seen every UFC, PRIDE, DREAM, WEC, Affliction, and Strikeforce event they have put on.

I'm really looking forward to the Faber/Aldo fight here in a couple hours.

Yes it was a great fight!! I wish I was watching the Faber/Aldo fight but I did not want to pay extra for it, my dish bill is already outrageous!!! :D

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Yes it was a great fight!! I wish I was watching the Faber/Aldo fight but I did not want to pay extra for it, my dish bill is already outrageous!!! :D

Yeah, the WEC should stay away from PPV a little longer until it gets bigger...The guys in the WEC aren't a big draw to the casual fan(ie, where the money is) yet.

For someone like myself, I don't mind as much. WEC events are more exciting than UFC events a lot of the time...Those guys in the smaller weight classes are EXCITING to watch; not like the fatties that gas in 3 minutes.

Hell, I don't have to tell you that. You watched the prelims.;)

Every fight has been fast paced and awesome so far.

I can't wait for the Henderson/Cerrone fight either...My only problem is figuring out who I'm going to root for; they are both class acts and exciting to watch.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom