• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    well at least when he gets on a topic you can read and understand it alot of people dont even use punctyoation or speling very good and than its just anoying to read and or commprehend idiots

Whadidjewustposit? I canst combpretend that...

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    Reading ETGs posts give me a headache.

I better go pop some of that nasty, placebo medicine to take care of it.

big_wrds_cvr.gif

:D

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I am just to damn lazy to worry about grammar while messing around on the interwebs. Believe it or not I can construct a sentence and spell...when I think about it.
    If people want to think I am an idiot just because my "online grammar" isn't up to their standards then they can go lick a pickle and chew on some peanut butter:dunno:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I am just to damn lazy to worry about grammar while messing around on the interwebs. Believe it or not I can construct a sentence and spell...when I think about it.
    If people want to think I am an idiot just because my "online grammar" isn't up to their standards then they can go lick a pickle and chew on some peanut butter:dunno:

I completely agree.

I try spell correctly and use proper syntax, but I definitely don't feel like proof reading everything I write.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    For those games you seriously need to scrap that "wii"ener and get a PS3 with 1080P!

Indeed. I was hardcore into COD4 on Xbox 360 but havent had a real game system since the 360 took a crap. my daughter wanted the Wii. I was actually quit content with having no system as I use to waist ALOT of time back when I was a "gamer".
    Though I would like to get a new blu ray player and if I do that I might as well buy a PS3. The Wii just isnt my thing...its to touchy and the graphics suck....guess I was spoiled by playing my games in HD all the time.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Indeed. I was hardcore into COD4 on Xbox 360 but havent had a real game system since the 360 took a crap. my daughter wanted the Wii. I was actually quit content with having no system as I use to waist ALOT of time back when I was a "gamer".
    Though I would like to get a new blu ray player and if I do that I might as well buy a PS3. The Wii just isnt my thing...its to touchy and the graphics suck....guess I was spoiled by playing my games in HD all the time.

That's how I got my PS3... cause we needed a BluRay player! :rockwoot:

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina

I completely agree.

I try spell correctly and use proper syntax, but I definitely don't feel like proof reading everything I write.

FTR, I'm not complaining about you guys' spelling and grammar. It's the times when it is just so atrocious that you can tell the person had no intent to (and possibly no background in how to) even try to use reasonable grammar and spelling in the first place.

Side note - my DQ Blizzard is delicious! :D

And the one I saved for later will be even delicious-er since it was only 25¢!

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    FTR, I'm not complaining about you guys' spelling and grammar. It's the times when it is just so atrocious that you can tell the person had no intent to (and possibly no background in how to) even try to use reasonable grammar and spelling in the first place.

Side note - my DQ Blizzard is delicious! :D

And the one I saved for later will be even delicious-er since it was only 25¢!

Yeah, I agree with that too...I tend to just skip over wall-o-text posts.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom