• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    that was a hefty post

I can be pretty long-winded when the topic is something about which I am fervent.

For three, almost four years now, I am and have been a pharmacy technician, who has felt guilty for three of those years watching people give their last dimes, in many cases literally their last few dimes, to purchase medicines which may or may not work. I felt like Satan's own errand-boy.

At least in my new job, I don't have to feel as guilty, as I'm not actually looking them in the eyes and selling them dangerous - or more likely, non-working, 'magical' - elixirs and pills.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Quiet in here tonight. Anyone else pulling an all nighter? My dad is flying out to Reno for the week and I gotta take him to the airport in about 30 minutes... :):

Crap! I just realized I'm outa dip. It's a 45 minute drive one way to go get more.

Quit bragging you mfer! I wish I had a problem like that!

I can be pretty long-winded when the topic is something about which I am fervent.

For three, almost four years now, I am and have been a pharmacy technician, who has felt guilty for three of those years watching people give their last dimes, in many cases literally their last few dimes, to purchase medicines which may or may not work. I felt like Satan's own errand-boy.

At least in my new job, I don't have to feel as guilty, as I'm not actually looking them in the eyes and selling them dangerous - or more likely, non-working, 'magical' - elixirs and pills.

That's why I just don't take drugs for anything. Except these pain pills, but I only take them when I can't stand the pain. Besides that, I'm not trying to trade one illness for a far worse side-effect. I don't understand how these drug companies CEO's can sleep at night. They're not curing anything. They're killing people. It's sick.

BTW, I think I just found my new favorite rock band. They got some pretty good music...

YouTube - Sick puppies - Riptide HQ

YouTube - Til Something Breaks (Bonus Track for Tri Polar) - Sick Puppies

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    BTW, if you haven't seen Avatar, BUY IT. It's $15.95 right now at Walmart. Get it while it's cheap. My mother bought it. I seen it in theaters in 3D. It's AWESOME. I love it.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    that was some wicked thunder last night! I was awaken at 1:30am or so by it. been quit some time since we've had thunder that rattled my windows.
    and its suppose to rain all flippin weekend:noway: guess Ill be turkey hunting in the rain.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    BTW, if you haven't seen Avatar, BUY IT. It's $15.95 right now at Walmart. Get it while it's cheap. My mother bought it. I seen it in theaters in 3D. It's AWESOME. I love it.

Yep it is the best Cowboy & Indian movie ever made, I have watched it four or five times now, having some friends over tonight to watch it on the 65 inch flat screen in 7.1 surround sound!! :rockwoot:

Oh and I am making my famous home made Bacon Cheese burger pizza!!!

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Yep it is the best Cowboy & Indian movie ever made, I have watched it four or five times now, having some friends over tonight to watch it on the 65 inch flat screen in 7.1 surround sound!! :rockwoot:

Oh and I am making my famous home made Bacon Cheese burger pizza!!!

I just got that feeling like I was gonna black out. You suck. :): That would be awesome on surround sound. I had to keep turning it up and down cause it was 2am and everyone was asleep... :):

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I just got that feeling like I was gonna black out. You suck. :): That would be awesome on surround sound. I had to keep turning it up and down cause it was 2am and everyone was asleep... :):

This is what my wife bought me for Christmas last year!! :D

DSC04586.jpg

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Reading ETGs posts give me a headache.

I better go pop some of that nasty, placebo medicine to take care of it.

well at least when he gets on a topic you can read and understand it alot of people dont even use punctyoation or speling very good and than its just anoying to read and or commprehend idiots

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom