Not open for further replies.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    AAAAHHHHHH! its friday:rockwoot:

I woke up feeling like crap today...so I decided to take a personal day. its muh birthday and today my wife and I have been married for..ummm....I think 7...or 8 years:dunno: hey atleast I didnt forget the day! get married on your b-day and you will never forget your wedding anniversary:D

I might start my 10/22 build today..maybe...dunno yet.:dunno:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!

I woke up feeling like crap today...so I decided to take a personal day. its muh birthday and today my wife and I have been married for..ummm....I think 7...or 8 years:dunno: hey atleast I didnt forget the day! get married on your b-day and you will never forget your wedding anniversary:D

Congrats and Happy Birthday Kris!!!! :rockwoot:

Jerry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    S. Indy
    Damn, I wish they had decent restaurants when I was there...I don't think I ever ate on campus.:puke:
    They're putting in a taco joint in the new part... But I'll be gone by the time it's completed. :dunno:

Happy birthday!

Last edited:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    *sigh* ok... Time to go off to classes.
    Only 2 more to go for the week... and 2 more weeks of classes then three days of finals until I'm finished for the semester.

Edit: Wow... I have no room to complain about anything

yep...kind of makes me feel bad for sitting here on my arse and calling off work today. but thanks to people like him we are free to be a bit lazy and bitcy every now and then. :+1: for our troops!:patriot:

Jerry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    S. Indy
    yep...kind of makes me feel bad for sitting here on my arse and calling off work today. but thanks to people like him we are free to be a bit lazy and bitcy every now and then. :+1: for our troops!:patriot:
    My point exactly... I didn't have the time to type it all out this morning.

His attitude is something else too... He makes me proud to be an American and a Hoosier.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Happy birthday Relic!!!!!!!

Hickman, glad to see you're back at home!
    Hope you mend quickly!!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    So anyway...

The doctor upped my meds from 500mg percocets to 750's.... I love the doctor.... :D Ok, not really, but still.

And BTW, CoD:MW is pissing me off. I can't make it past the last part of the last "blast from the past" Chernobyl mission on Hardened. Must be the drugs. Either way I'm frustrated and woozy so I guess I should go to bed.

Night guys! Don't get (b-worded) while I'm sleeping. :)

Ryan, so long as the amount of oxycodone stayed the same, all he did was give you more Tylenol. JSYK, before you start wanting to hug him. :):

duke

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2009
    Louisville, Ky
    *sigh* ok... Time to go off to classes.
    Only 2 more to go for the week... and 2 more weeks of classes then three days of finals until I'm finished for the semester.

About four or five years ago a buddy and i tossed a raft in Reflection Lake behind the LA and went fishing. we must've been out there two or three hours drinking beer in the middle of the afternoon before security ran us off. But they had to catch us first :D That was funny, we just kept rowing away.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Hey guys, one handed, left handed at that.

Feel like a horse kicked me in the shoulder after the nerve block wore off, taking 2 -3 of the 7.5 vicodins to try an keep the pain at bay.

Got the Scapula Tendon repaired, labrum was torn a little more than the mri showed, so that was fixed up good, but had something the mri did show, torn rotator cuff :n00b:. All fixed, now just got to sit back at get the pain subsided.

Wife thinks I'm nutz, but told her I had to let my INGO buds know I'm cool and in a good drug drug induced buzz. Made the secret detour into here to let you guys know after a covert poop action. Would make u guys proud, cause you know how hard it is to be stealthy when messed like this.:D

Got to go head back to the recliner and get hooked back up to the cryo cuff to help keep the swelling down. Try and be on Sat night, but not too sure right now, this took way too long to type.

Be back as soon, thanks for all the supports/words.:ingo:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom