• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Ryan, so long as the amount of oxycodone stayed the same, all he did was give you more Tylenol. JSYK, before you start wanting to hug him. :):

I'm pretty sure she upped the oxy and not the placebo. The first script was 5-325, and these are 7.5-325. I was told later that the 5 and 7.5 was the amount that counts. ;)

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I'm pretty sure she upped the oxy and not the placebo. The first script was 5-325, and these are 7.5-325. I was told later that the 5 and 7.5 was the amount that counts. ;)

you damn pill poppin hippie! why dont you go back to woodstock!:dunno:

thats the beer talkin.....wouldnt it be cool if beer could talk? I would talk to it...cause I like to talk...well sometimes! usually Im quit because..............

what was I talkin about again? oh eyah! pickles! I like pickles...kerosene cucumbers as my grandpa use to call em. I dont think Id eat anything with kerosene on it...dont reckon that would be very tasty.
    my boss cALLED and said I dont have to come to work tomorrow..thats pretty sweet..though I was kinda looking forward to it as it would of made up me taking today off,but then again I had a personal day to take so it was a paid day off,..though I will loose my attendance bonus for the week..oh no a whole $20! how ever will I be able to get by without that $20? stupid $20! me having the day off today was soooo worth $20.
    ok Ima go now..bye bye.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Happy Birthday you none pill poppin hippie! :rockwoot:

drugs are bad...mmmm kay!
    me and pills dont get along..I cant even take an asprin without feeling sick,dont know why:dunno:
    oh and hippies suck too...they all smell funny and they have relations with tree and sheep..thats strange! almost as strange as a midget in a top hat riding a kangaroo while playing tennis.
    I hear midgets are good tennis players..but they need a lil court...and lil rackets..and lil ba...Ill stop rite there.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    o0h! and I got another badge! swweeeeettt:rockwoot: thanks to who ever gave it to me..and thanks for all the birthday wishes:yesway:

Happy birfday buddy!!!

bacon-bikini-nsfw.jpg

FordMan08

Shooter
    Rating - 96.2%
    24   1   1
    Nov 26, 2008
    Parts Unknown
    A rabbit and a bear were sitting in the woods one day. The bear starts taking a dump and asks the rabbit "do you have a problem with :poop: sticking to your fur?" the rabbit replies "no". So the bear picks up the rabbit and wipes his butt with him.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Man I wish I could fill my Flowmax script. That :poop:s expensive! :n00b:

Oh well. Off to bed to sleep it off. Night INGO!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009

Yes, it is, you are correct.

But there's also a 5/500 and a 7.5/500 - and I hesitate to mention, a 10/500, so I was figuring he/she bumped the Tylenol for funsies. As for the Percocet, don't take it more often than you need it simply due to the fact that not only is oxycodone a POTENT - and I mean POTENT - painkiller, but that you can easily get close to acetaminophen toxicity threshold with the x/500s - that and eventually you have to get stronger doses to have the same effect - tolerance develops. Also, acetaminophen can impair renal clearance, which may or may not be a problem if you're having kidney trouble.

I am not a doctor, I am not a pharmacist, but those are just my two cents on it.

Hope you get to feeling better, my pill-poppin' friend. :):

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Hey guys, one handed, left handed at that.

Feel like a horse kicked me in the shoulder after the nerve block wore off, taking 2 -3 of the 7.5 vicodins to try an keep the pain at bay.

Got the Scapula Tendon repaired, labrum was torn a little more than the mri showed, so that was fixed up good, but had something the mri did show, torn rotator cuff :n00b:. All fixed, now just got to sit back at get the pain subsided.

Wife thinks I'm nutz, but told her I had to let my INGO buds know I'm cool and in a good drug drug induced buzz. Made the secret detour into here to let you guys know after a covert poop action. Would make u guys proud, cause you know how hard it is to be stealthy when messed like this.:D

Got to go head back to the recliner and get hooked back up to the cryo cuff to help keep the swelling down. Try and be on Sat night, but not too sure right now, this took way too long to type.

Be back as soon, thanks for all the supports/words.:ingo:

Glad to hear you're back home!!!!!!:rockwoot:
    Keep us updated.......and hope you have a speedy recovery!

llamant

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2010
    Abide.

(I've mis-posted. This was a response to someone's thread about the movie The Big Lebowski. "Abide" was something the title character said throughtout the movie. My apologies for the confusion.)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom