• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Getting ready to leave for a wedding..........I am not a big fan of weddings.
    I am also not a big fan of dressing up.:noway:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    spent the evening flying kites with my daughter. I forgot how fun flying a kite actually is :rockwoot: I bought her one of the big 53" fancy ones made of nylon or something:dunno: it looks like a butterfly, its sweet! so went and I got myself one as well,though I got the dragon one...we had a kite battle:yesway: was awesome up until we got em tangled up and had to call it a day:):

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Two hours and not a post!!! What's going on here!!!!! Every one sleepin!! :D

Don't know about everyone else, yes sleep'n, good ole drug induced style.

Forgot to take my meds at noon and I paid the price. Man that was the longest 1 1/2 hour of my life waiting for the vicodin to catch up.

Went from feeling like being kicked by a horse to feeling like being hit by a 4x4 truck. Man where is the nerve block when u really need it.

Snuck away from the comfy recliner cause I talked the wife into getting me some chocolate ice cream. Man can stay reclined in a stationary position for so long.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana

Forgot to take my meds at noon and I paid the price. Man that was the longest 1 1/2 hour of my life waiting for the vicodin to catch up.

Went from feeling like being kicked by a horse to feeling like being hit by a 4x4 truck. Man where is the nerve block when u really need it.

Snuck away from the comfy recliner cause I talked the wife into getting me some chocolate ice cream. Man can stay reclined in a stationary position for so long.

Hope the healing goes quickly buddy!

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!

Yep! if you don't take them when your suppose to it takes awhile for them to get working again!! hang in there and take it easy!! Time and money fixes anything!! :D

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I just saw that was on TV and I actually thought, "I bet Bazooka Joe is watching that."

I'll be darned...:D

I love all MMA...Especially when it's free!:D

Watchin UFC on spike!!!

Nah, live MMA >>>> Reruns...Even though it's close right now. This main event is good, but the first few fights were rather boring and uneventful.

I like cold weather. I'm dreading summer.

Us big guys don't take the heat too well...We overheat easily.

A/C's already on here. Think I fired her up in February. :D

Your AC is on right now? I've had the windows open all day and it got so cold in here I had to put sweatpants on.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom