• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    I'll tell you what I told some kids playing DDR at a LAN party a couple of years ago

"back in my day.... we danced with GIRLS"

;)

:D

BUT HOW MUCH DANCING ARE YOU DOIN' THESE DAYS?

TOO SOON??

I dance solo or with whatever girlfriend I'm seeing at the time if I'm seeing one when I feel like going. I also don't move my arms around like a fegguluh.

So, yeah, how much dancin' are you doin', alter Mann?

Jerry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    S. Indy
    Just got back from a friends house. Got his tractor pulling tractor puller running. Pretty awesome, was his grandpa's, probably hadn't ran in my friend's lifetime. Atleast i got to weld something, and drive a tractor. A good night.

It sounds like it... All I did was play some COD and mess with my Jeep's soft top.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Sorry, fella, in a terrible mood tonight.

Hickman, apologies - I should have waited two weeks for your arteries to clear up before mocking your inability to dance.

When you're healed up, let's go head-to-head and see who really PWNS who at a silly little arcade game.

(Oddsmakers: place your bets... will I bet against myself and take a fall or will I trounce the old man soundly? Only you can decide... give me some good odds, let's see what we can come up with, hm?)

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Ya think so? :D

Yeah, maybe a little.:)

Sorry, fella, in a terrible mood tonight.

Hickman, apologies - I should have waited two weeks for your arteries to clear up before mocking your inability to dance.

When you're healed up, let's go head-to-head and see who really PWNS who at a silly little arcade game.

(Oddsmakers: place your bets... will I bet against myself and take a fall or will I trounce the old man soundly? Only you can decide... give me some good odds, let's see what we can come up with, hm?)

And beating an old(ish?) man that has never played a game you constantly play and just had a double bypass would prove...:scratch:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    So anyway...

The doctor upped my meds from 500mg percocets to 750's.... I love the doctor.... :D Ok, not really, but still.

And BTW, CoD:MW is pissing me off. I can't make it past the last part of the last "blast from the past" Chernobyl mission on Hardened. Must be the drugs. Either way I'm frustrated and woozy so I guess I should go to bed.

Night guys! Don't get (b-worded) while I'm sleeping. :)

Jerry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    S. Indy
    Someone put a lot of red dye in the fountain on campus sometime yesterday. Today, the still water looked really dark red and the jets of water were a light shade of red.

This evening I was up on campus and the red water with the lights underwater looked awesome.
    0415002015a.jpg

The picture from my phone makes it look like fire.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Someone put a lot of red dye in the fountain on campus sometime yesterday. Today, the still water looked really dark red and the jets of water were a light shade of red.

This evening I was up on campus and the red water with the lights underwater looked awesome.
    0415002015a.jpg

LOL, that's hilarious.

That fountain is so worthless considering how much it cost, when they could have used it on other things that that place REALLY needs.

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington

0415002015a.jpg

Laundry soap...it makes a good bit of "suds" :D

Jerry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    S. Indy
    LOL, that's hilarious.

That fountain is so worthless considering how much it cost, when they could have used it on other things that that place REALLY needs.

I thought it was kinda funny after the wind storm, where we were out of power for days, but their multi million dollar fountain was up and running. :rolleyes:

Don't get me started on the new "Dunce Cap"/"Parking Cone" they are building on the University Center.

Jerry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    S. Indy
    Laundry soap...it makes a good bit of "suds" :D
    I can't count how many times I've walked up to campus to see suds covering that entire area... Beach ball sized clumps of suds floating all around. And before this fountain, they did it to the old one.

I heard that they go through desudser like mad.

Jerry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    S. Indy
    WTF?

What is it's intended purposes?

That's the area where the hippies played hacky sack...They're going to be pissed.:laugh:
    These will give you an idea.
    UC Expansion project construction contracts awarded at Trustees meeting
    View a slideshow of UC tower topping-off events

Yea, the whole area the hippies hung out is now a contruction site... I think they have just moved out infront of the liberal arts building, where they belong.

There is scaffolding/plywood paths through the site in front of the UC doors. They remind me of cattle chutes.

Jerry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    S. Indy
    I they are putting in more resturaunts etc... in the old library. Just making a giant UC. The cone's purpose is to make it ugly.

I can see it from my appartment. :n00b:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Yea, the whole area the hippies hung out is now a contruction site... I think they have just moved out infront of the liberal arts building, where they belong.

Precisely.

I they are putting in more resturaunts etc... in the old library. Just making a giant UC. The cone's purpose is to make it ugly.

I can see it from my appartment. :n00b:

Damn, I wish they had decent restaurants when I was there...I don't think I ever ate on campus.:puke:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom