Not open for further replies.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    They went ahead and put the stent in the other artery today. I won't get to go home for another day or two, but at least I am all patched up.

I am still amazed over the circumstances that brought me in to get checked out and shudder over the "what could have been".

Glad to hear your OK, Praying you heal quick and get home soon, nothing feels as good as home!!

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Thanks all for the prayers and well wishes.

I feel pretty good, but already a bit sore from being bedridden. It'll be good to get up and moving around, that's for sure.

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    oh ticker

Glad to hear your going to do better and got your ticker fixed.

I have to get mine checked out also, I had the blood drawn, put me on meds and got an appt to Cardiologist Dr Hann. hopefully he gets me flossed out and proper.

Im in great shape,32 years old, its the tension and some GrEaT foods I eat thats the problem.

GOOOOOO tickers:)

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    They went ahead and put the stent in the other artery today. I won't get to go home for another day or two, but at least I am all patched up.

I am still amazed over the circumstances that brought me in to get checked out and shudder over the "what could have been".

Tip your surgeon, cause you were a DEAD MAN WALKING.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008

Just glad to have you back! Take it easy, get some well deserved rest, and don't dwell on the what if's! ;)

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009

Glad to hear everything is okay!!!!!!!:yesway:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake

Don't. You're all patched up now and that's what matters...Now start eating healthier dammit!:D

Which means cutting back on the...***Gulp*** ***Shudder*** Bacon.:):

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    I went to Walther's Golf 'N' Fun this evening to play some DDR to reward myself for doing my taxes - the ************ were closed for a private party.

(Yes, yes I do play an arcade game meant for teenagers - YOU WANNA FIGHT ABOUT IT???)

Boy, was I upset.

Tomorrow, tomorrow...

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I went to Walther's Golf 'N' Fun this evening to play some DDR to reward myself for doing my taxes - the ************ were closed for a private party.

(Yes, yes I do play an arcade game meant for teenagers - YOU WANNA FIGHT ABOUT IT???)

Boy, was I upset.

Tomorrow, tomorrow...

I just searched "DDR arcade" to find out what you were talking about and Dance Dance Revolution popped up...Please tell me my search engine failed.:n00b:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!

Boy, was I upset.

Tomorrow, tomorrow...

Ok what one of these guys is you!!! :D

YouTube - Jump Jump Dance Party

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    ITT: Jealous old men who wish their joints would allow them to move and do some intense lower-body and cardio.

"Go and tell that long-tongued liar, tell the rambler, the gambler, the back-biter..." :):

Seancass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Near Whiteland, IN
    Just got back from a friends house. Got his tractor pulling tractor puller running. Pretty awesome, was his grandpa's, probably hadn't ran in my friend's lifetime. Atleast i got to weld something, and drive a tractor. A good night.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom