Not open for further replies.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Have you not noticed your post count diminishing every time you're on here?:scratch:

It's best to have substance in your first 50 posts, otherwise you'll get called out and reported...After you have your 50, you'll be welcomed into these types of threads and you can post one liners until the cows come home, without any of the snarky classifieds remarks or lectures.

Hey! who you callin snarky!!!!! :D

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Morning INGO!!!
    I have another safety meeting today. Now I can learn how to walk and chew bubblegum at the same time without falling down.:rolleyes:

peloe16

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2010
    Cincy
    haha vette thats funny. even though i dont think i talk nearly as much as you do. especially when you are in a battle with your sister or niece because they are the ones who talk! and by the way im never gonna get to the classifieds because my quality of posts is non existant :): its not like i could buy anything on there. i live in ohio

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Morning fellas.

Sorry I missed all the fun last night. Had to work late then a function.

Tonight I have a big function to attend, so I'll probably miss out again.

I hope IBM's surgery goes well... it'll be fun having him back in this thread doped up on painkillers! :n00b::n00b:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I have a big function

We didn't need to know that man. Sheesh. :):

Better see you all went to a Tea Party today. They're going on all over the state. No reason you shouldn't be able to attend, unless you're like Bigum and have a big function :): or surgery or something. ;)

peloe16

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2010
    Cincy
    Better see you all went to a Tea Party today. They're going on all over the state. No reason you shouldn't be able to attend, unless you're like Bigum and have a big function :): or surgery or something. ;)

hahaha yeah you know those functions seem to jump up on you!

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    They went ahead and put the stent in the other artery today. I won't get to go home for another day or two, but at least I am all patched up.

I am still amazed over the circumstances that brought me in to get checked out and shudder over the "what could have been".

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    They went ahead and put the stent in the other artery today. I won't get to go home for another day or two, but at least I am all patched up.

I am still amazed over the circumstances that brought me in to get checked out and shudder over the "what could have been".

Glad you're doing okay, and especially glad you caught it.

How are you feeling?

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN

Glad ya caught it quick! get well soon buddy!

Sureshot129

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    NW Indiana
    Glad to hear your Ok Hickman I had a lady at work a couple weeks ago who had really bad chest pain and was taken out in a ambulance. 95% blockage in her artery.

Now onto things that cause blockages the last couple nights while making my salad for my lunch after putting on the bacon pieces I haave been packing my lower lip with bacon and enjoying the baconey goodness for awhile it's a good way to savor the flavor.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom