• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    My problem is the opposite. My little ankle-biter thinks she can take anything.

Show off.

A play date with my puppy would fix that problem right up...

I went over to my buddy's place last night and was skeptical about bring Leonidas with me, because his mutt(all 35-40 lbs of her) is notorious for being mean to strange dogs in her territory...I witnessed her grabbing my other buddy's pit bull by the throat and pinning her down. They constantly talk about how much of a problem it is for friends bringing their dogs over.

Yeah, from the time Leo walked into the house it took all of 30 seconds for her to tuck her tail and leave him the hell alone...He loves dogs, but hates aggressive ones.:):

They played like little kids directly afterwards.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I can't imagine my MIL or FIL helping me out.

Hell would freeze over and more than 50% of Americans would pay taxes first.

I'm pretty darn lucky, my only problem is that my FIL before he retired he used to calibrate systems for quality control (major miltary contract provider, can we say M1A1 tank transmissions), he was the ONLY man in his dept and sometimes, he just gets to darn technical and peeves me off to no end. Everything is broken down to the extremes in explanation and detail.
    Sometimes I have to just tell him, I know what I'm doing and how it's done dad.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Congrats HK on the badge, Bigum for the milestone!

BTW, I mow yards. $20-$50 depending on the size of the yard and the size of the grass. ;) Stone or no stone, I got drugs to battle that!

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    I hate bringing my work home with me. Especially when it comes in the form of metal shavings that fall onto my carpet and impale my feet...I just had a close call :n00b:

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I have it for PC. I have uninstalled my BF2 and earlier versions.

If you're playing BF1942 and get owned by Walter P. Kilroy, you'll be officially part of my kill ratio.

Right now I'm ranked #4165 on all mods and was high as 960 at one time when I was playing Aberdeen only.

Love taking out Tiger tanks with a Sherman and have a couple of moves that leaves other tankers in the dust.

I still have BF2 and BF2142 sitting here on the shelf and have thought about reinstalling BF2, but thinking about Bad Company 2 real hard right now.

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    If you're playing BF1942 and get owned by Walter P. Kilroy, you'll be officially part of my kill ratio.

Right now I'm ranked #4165 on all mods and was high as 960 at one time when I was playing Aberdeen only.

Love taking out Tiger tanks with a Sherman and have a couple of moves that leaves other tankers in the dust.

I still have BF2 and BF2142 sitting here on the shelf and have thought about reinstalling BF2, but thinking about Bad Company 2 real hard right now.

If your machine will handle it you should absolutely love BC2.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom