• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    I hate bringing my work home with me. Especially when it comes in the form of metal shavings that fall onto my carpet and impale my feet...I just had a close call :n00b:

I hate that as well.....I had a copper shaving in my foot for 2 days.....I thought it was just a stone bruise. It was purple and hurt like hell.:n00b:

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    If your machine will handle it you should absolutely love BC2.

AMD Triple core, and Nvidia 9500GT video card, should be good to go.

I have been thinking about getting one of the new Nvidia 250cards with 812k on it, but have to convince the wife of it and maybe give her my old card.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Man you guys see the mess Jclark left in the 3000 post club!! he musta been up all night partying!!! And don't open the bathroom door you don't wanna see that trust me!!!! :D

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Nope not this time. I've been busy around here today. It didn't burn when I peed, but the blood made it look like it should!!!! :n00b: :xmad:

I go to the Urologist Wed. to get this taken care of. Just pray that he has a good payment plan....

If you wait awhile, you'll be getting universally insured.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Seriously, you will only have to pay $750 if you don't buy a plan, and then you will be covered when you go to the doctor because pre-existing conditions will be covered.

When you don't have insurance, the amount you are billed is also jacked up. Insurance companies negotiate much lower fees for procedures... you end up being billed the full amount.

Anyhow, I hope you can resolve this wee wee issue. It hurts me to even think about it...:n00b:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Home from work,yay!..another long day over:rockwoot:

need to buy a holster for my .38..Im thinking maybe a koala bear scrotum IWB holster is what I need!

I'm also contemplating another 10/22 build...dont judge me! I swear I dont have a problem!:popcorn::ar15:

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Home from work,yay!..another long day over:rockwoot:

need to buy a holster for my .38..Im thinking maybe a koala bear scrotum IWB holster is what I need!

I'm also contemplating another 10/22 build...dont judge me! I swear I dont have a problem!:popcorn::ar15:
    Will you line the holster with dodo feathers??:dunno:
    Does mama want a 10/22 now??:):

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Will you line the holster with dodo feathers??:dunno:
    Does mama want a 10/22 now??:):

I had to read that twice...I was thinkin "those things dont have feathers!":dunno::D

nah..I do:laugh: mama really wants a high power air rifle{if I get her one Ima squirrel hunt with it:rockwoot:} but she says she will shoot my other 10/22 if I decide to build another. this time Im gonna see if I can do the whole thing on the cheap...in other words..no $300 trigger :rolleyes:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom