RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    oh? Shotgun build?

Do tell...

Was thinking a Remington 870 special purpose with extended mag tube,18.5"bbl,pachmayr vindicator fore grip and speed feed stock.

Ive got a winchester model 12 with a 28" bbl..Ive thought about turning it into a "riot" gun but its such a good bird hunting gun I think Ill leave it be..plus the shorter after market bbls for them are over $300! I can buy a whole used 870 for that!

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Was thinking a Remington 870 special purpose with extended mag tube,18.5"bbl,pachmayr vindicator fore grip and speed feed stock.

Ive got a winchester model 12 with a 28" bbl..Ive thought about turning it into a "riot" gun but its such a good bird hunting gun I think Ill leave it be..plus the shorter after market bbls for them are over $300! I can buy a whole used 870 for that!

Saiga 12 with a drum, railed foreend with front grip, flashlight, and a nightvision scope! :D :D

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Saiga 12 with a drum, railed foreend with front grip, flashlight, and a nightvision scope! :D :D

Saiga= most over rated shotgun out there IMHO. now back when they cost $250-$300 it was a good buy..but now they have gone through the roof because everyone wants one.:dunno: just like the SPAS 12..biggest hunk of crap I have ever owned..but they look cool so everyone wants one and you cant touch em for a reasonable price,Ive seen then selling for a grand!..glad they dont make em any more! hard to beat a remmy 870 or 1100..or heck even a 11-87. Id even take a mossy 500 over a saiga anyday.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Saiga= most over rated shotgun out there IMHO. now back when they cost $250-$300 it was a good buy..but now they have gone through the roof because everyone wants one.:dunno: just like the SPAS 12..biggest hunk of crap I have ever owned..but they look cool so everyone wants one and you cant touch em for a reasonable price,Ive seen then selling for a grand!..glad they dont make em any more! hard to beat a remmy 870 or 1100..or heck even a 11-87. Id even take a mossy 500 over a saiga anyday.

:D I know what you mean. Even the Mags cost more than a reasonable man would pay.

And you can make a Mossy or Remmy LOOK like a spas, so it's all good. ;)

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I'll tell you who else makes a good sammich... Surprisingly enough, Dominos.

I actually had their Italian sub tonight, it's up there with my favorites.

I also got a medium pepperoni and pineapple pizza for safe keeping...I used to hate their pizza before they changed the recipe, now it's my favorite chain pizza.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Cause it's yummy! And 6.50 with drink.

Well, 6.50 is a helluva deal...But I want mine mooing with a baked potato.:D

One of the local grocery stores had whole ribeyes on sale again for an insanely low price, so I walked out of there with 30 lbs of ribeye, came home and vacuum sealed them in my favorite steak marinade...Tonight is the first night since either Wednesday or Thursday I took a break from having a steak dinner.:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom