• Status
    Not open for further replies.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Thanks for the rep love!
    Mine has been screwed up for a few days.
    If you lay low and don't rep for a couple days, your rep mojo works better.:dunno:

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    What do you think will happen when you get your 3rd silver?:runaway:

I'm more worried about what happens when the Gold badge comes.

I'm thinking universe implosion.

Napalm3-731615.jpg

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    There's another Appleseed in 3 weeks. April 17 and 18.
    I'm getting pressured to be an Instructor in training.

So I'm considering doing the April Appleseed with my Dad, but it looks like we might not be able to. After looking through the Appleseed website, I've discovered a few problems:

• I don't have a sling for either of my rifles (Dad would have to use one of mine cuz he has none), and that's apparently required equipment. My 10/22 doesn't even have sling rings.
    • I have no idea how to sight in the scope on my SKS, and it says something about making it 3" high at 100 yards before arriving.

Any advice? Go anyway? Forget about it until I get slings and learn how to sight in my scope? Buy slings and forget about sighting it in for now?

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    So I'm considering doing the April Appleseed with my Dad, but it looks like we might not be able to. After looking through the Appleseed website, I've discovered a few problems:

• I don't have a sling for either of my rifles (Dad would have to use one of mine cuz he has none), and that's apparently required equipment. My 10/22 doesn't even have sling rings.
    • I have no idea how to sight in the scope on my SKS, and it says something about making it 3" high at 100 yards before arriving.
    Any advice? Go anyway? Forget about it until I get slings and learn how to sight in my scope? Buy slings and forget about sighting it in for now?

Get the slings and don't worry about sighting it in. If you can get it on target at 25 yrds you will be close. You will adjust it at the appleseed as you learn what you are doing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom