• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    My laptop has a bigger sceen. Heck, my desktop has a 20" screen that I bought on ebay 3 years ago for $60!!! :D

[crossfingers]I sure hope this guy coming today really does buy my RamCharger. Then I can finally fix my F150! :D [/crossfingers]

Dang newb, you only have a 20" screen? Do you have to squint? :):

Sorry, poor grammar on my part... Believe that guns are illegal on college campuses.

Bottom of page 612

Gotcha...BTW, how many posts per page are you talking about? It'd be easier if you told me the post #.

Yea, context can be lost pretty fast.

Yes, yes it can.

Jerry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    S. Indy
    Gotcha...BTW, how many posts per page are you talking about? It'd be easier if you told me the post #.
    Ah, Duh... I keep forgetting that can be changed... Mine's set to whatever the default is. So 10?

It appears I'm being presumptuous this evening/morning. :laugh:

Last edited:

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    OK, that was kinda what I was figuring. I didn't want to show up completely unsuited to participate, but also didn't want to miss out just because I thought I had to have everything done before I went, so that's why I asked. (Yay INGO!)

Any suggestions on what kind of slings to get? The SKS has hooks, but the 10/22 doesn't. I won't need to replace the stock to get one with hooks just so I can use a sling, will I?

You need 1 1/4 GI web slings. Get Talon quick release swivels. that way you can keep the sling on your arm when you are not shooting.
    If you have studs on your rifle the Instructors usually have a few extra slings.

If you want to use a scope on your 10/22, Midway has a Simmons 22 mag scope for 40 dollars. This thing works great. One of the Instructors told me about it.

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    You need 1 1/4 GI web slings. Get Talon quick release swivels. that way you can keep the sling on your arm when you are not shooting.
    If you have studs on your rifle the Instructors usually have a few extra slings.

If you want to use a scope on your 10/22, Midway has a Simmons 22 mag scope for 40 dollars. This thing works great. One of the Instructors told me about it.

I have that scope on my Marlin 60. :yesway:

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    You need 1 1/4 GI web slings.

This?
    CJ Weapons AR-15 Web Sling Cotton Black - MidwayUSA

Get Talon quick release swivels. that way you can keep the sling on your arm when you are not shooting.
    Like these?
    The Outdoor Connection Talon Sling Swivels 1-1/4" Stainless Steel (1 Pair) - MidwayUSA

This one?
    Simmons 22 Mag Rimfire Rifle Scope 3-9x 32mm Truplex Reticle Matte with Rings - MidwayUSA

There were a few in that range that turned up in the search of their site, but I think that's the one you were probably talking about, right?

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Lookie what I just bought. :D

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...leld_armory_xdm_9mm_with_all_the_goodies.html

This is the first time I've bought anything via the classifieds.

Yes it took me almost 8K worth of posts to finally have 50 quality ones. :D

Nice find! Way to pounce on that deal quickly.

But, will that XD be any fun to shoot? I mean, with a Glock, there's always the chance that it'll KABOOM right in your hand, so I always thought that made them a little more exciting to use :laugh: ;)

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    Nice find! Way to pounce on that deal quickly.

But, will that XD be any fun to shoot? I mean, with a Glock, there's always the chance that it'll KABOOM right in your hand, so I always thought that made them a little more exciting to use :laugh: ;)

I have a XD45c and it has been a great gun. This XDm should be a lot of fun to shoot, maybe not as exciting as a glock.
    smileyvault-atomic.gif
    :D

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom