Not open for further replies.

Seancass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Near Whiteland, IN
    hitting MYSELF in the BACK of the head with an ax. the accident with the ax
    I laughed out loud when i read that. I've done some stupid things and been in the wrong place a few times, but you must tell all the best stories!

My current favorite was when i was driving screws with a drill, holding the screw with left hand, it slipped, the phillips bit went to the bone in the tip of my finger. Drilled a perfect cone shaped hole in my finger. Never did really hurt though.

I've never done anything even on the same scale as an apparently normal day in the life of RelicHound.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Just got back from cleaning my 13 year old puppy that can't live with me anymore. Pops didn't necessarily ask me to wash him as much as he told me to:):...It couldn't have came any sooner, that dog was filthy! Not to mention the infection I had to clean out of his ears had me dry heaving...It looked like mud and smelled like death.

BTW, Relic I'm in awe that you are in alive.:n00b:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I laughed out loud when i read that. I've done some stupid things and been in the wrong place a few times, but you must tell all the best stories!

My current favorite was when i was driving screws with a drill, holding the screw with left hand, it slipped, the phillips bit went to the bone in the tip of my finger. Drilled a perfect cone shaped hole in my finger. Never did really hurt though.

I've never done anything even on the same scale as an apparently normal day in the life of RelicHound.

Im basically just a one big joke to all my friends..they say they keep me around just to see how Ill hurt myself next:dunno: they like to just sit around and see who has the best story of me getting hurt...it usually goes like this...."oh thats nothing..one day when we where kids Kris and I where chasing each other around the neighbors house and he fell into a hole that was dug out for a new septic tank"
    "nah I can top that! one day Kris and I where shooting bows and his bow limb broke and snapped back and broke his nose!
    "OH! remember that time we where all riding our bikes and Kris got hit by the parked car and broke his arm! and his parents had to pay to have the huge dent removed from the car door":rolleyes::popcorn:
    and as I sit here and type this I look at my wrist AND ankle brace and realize I'm one clumsy SOB!
    I hang out with Jclark quit a bit and I'm not sure that he knows that one day he will be taking me to the ER..its bound to happen when you hang out with me:): so far hes been lucky..the only time Ive hurt myself while with him was when we went shooting and I stapled my finger while hanging targets...+1 for Jclark and his first aid kit full of band aids:):

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Just got back from cleaning my 13 year old puppy that can't live with me anymore. Pops didn't necessarily ask me to wash him as much as he told me to:):...It couldn't have came any sooner, that dog was filthy! Not to mention the infection I had to clean out of his ears had me dry heaving...It looked like mud and smelled like death.

BTW, Relic I'm in awe that you are in alive.:n00b:

thats one of the many things I miss about having a dog..I loved giving the dogs their baths! wish I could have a dog here but they do not allow them at the apartments. now I have to settle for the occasional hedgehog bath.:rolleyes:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    OK Guys I just repped Relic and got him to his last gold bar lets put him over the top and get him in the silver badge club before he hurts his self again!!! :D

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Kris just sit in the chair and watch TV until we can get you in the silver badge club, Don't do any thing!!! don't even change the channel!!! you would probably get shocked from the remote, don't get up we will get ya there before your hurt again if you just sit still!!! :D

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Kris just sit in the chair and watch TV until we can get you in the silver badge club, Don't do any thing!!! don't even change the channel!!! you would probably get shocked from the remote, don't get up we will get ya there before your hurt again if you just sit still!!! :D

Hey Kris... this you?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_F_6xOlke0]YouTube - Check out my Mozy.com tv commercial![/ame]

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Man you guys should really try and take care of your hands and fingers better lol!!

Ah man don't make me bust it out.....

Trigger finger has been giddy while drugged up with a banged up shoulder.

picture.php

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DJLouis