Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Quite nicely! :D

Here's me with my son building a monster sandcastle today:

Sweet! Must be nice to be able to walk off the back porch and start building.:)

I'm guessing you chose this week to go because mini bigs is on spring break?

Xander is in pre-school(he goes Tuesday through Thursday) and on Tuesday he asked me why he didn't go to school...I told him it's because he's on spring break and so for the past 2 days he keeps asking me, "hey Dad, when are we going to spring break?"(I'm guessing he thinks SB is a place :):)

I won't be showing him this picture BTW, he may be a little jealous of your kiddo...Not to mention he'll expect to be where your at next year. :D

Yea!!!! Bigum put him over the top!! lets just hope he didn't slip and fall and hit his head on the stool taking off his cloths to get in the shower!!! :D

Big's rep power is ridiculous.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Remind me to NEVER go shooting with relic! :):

Yep!! I think after tonight you would want to stand behind a ballistic shield if you go shooting with him!!:D

Or make sure you're in a different area code. :n00b:
    I must have the biggest :bigballs: in the world. I go shooting with Relic all the time.
    I'm glad I finally got those injectors in. TPI engines suck to work on.
    Especially when you stick Vette engines in Camaros.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Little Big is on Spring Break right now. We worked hard to find a beach that would be very uncrowded. It is very cool to be able to walk out the door and onto the sand. We know we are lucky to be able to do this and are taking advantage of every minute of it!

The beach is private which is really nice, especially with the babies in tow. The folks down here are awesome. We have a gas station nearby, but have to drive 25 minutes for a restaurant. We love it. Teenagers and college kids would hate it!

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Here's my baby Colin today ready for the beach:

And here's my precious little Maddie!:

Every time I think I can't love my kids any more.... I just do. More and more each day!

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Quite nicely! :D

Here's me with my son building a monster sandcastle today:

Why Bigum I think you got that wrong, I don't see your son building that, I see you hogging it all and your son's got that "Ah Geeezzzz Dad, when I can" look on his face.

:rofl:

Big's rep power is ridiculous.

It's a power that Superman is envious of, and makes Wonder Woman quiver each night.:cool:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom