• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Why Bigum I think you got that wrong, I don't see your son building that, I see you hogging it all and your son's got that "Ah Geeezzzz Dad, when I can" look on his face.

:rofl:

It's a power that Superman is envious of, and makes Wonder Woman quiver each night.:cool:

Ha! Actually he was giving me orders, literally. And critiquing. He's gonna be an engineer, I swear!:D

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Kids are adorable Big!!!
    Glad you all are having a good time. You definitely needed a vacation!!!!

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Here's my baby Colin today ready for the beach:

And here's my precious little Maddie!:

Every time I think I can't love my kids any more.... I just do. More and more each day!

Too. Freaking. Cute.

Those chubby little legs on Maddie is just too adorable...Reminds me of my fat little niece...Maddie(short for Madelyn). I'm sure you've already told me, but what is Maddie's full first name?

Why Bigum I think you got that wrong, I don't see your son building that, I see you hogging it all and your son's got that "Ah Geeezzzz Dad, when I can" look on his face.

Haha, that's what I see as well...

"C'mon Dad, you're hogging the bucket, let me try"

"Last time I let you try, you did it all wrong. Just sit back and watch while we build this castle.":):

Jerry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    S. Indy
    The beach is private which is really nice, especially with the babies in tow. The folks down here are awesome. We have a gas station nearby, but have to drive 25 minutes for a restaurant. We love it. Teenagers and college kids would hate it!

Ahhh... That sounds nice. Who needs a restaraunt? Give me a quiet beach, cooler full of beer, and a grill (with food of course) and I'd be set...
    Sounds a lot better than a lot of the other beaches this time of year.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Bigum. You suck. Very cute family though! :rockwoot:

Just remember while you're in paradise I'm sitting here rooting around through 200 boxes in my storage unit and bringing them home to be sorted through while we sell our stuff to try to get rid of our unit. :thumbsup: At least we're almost done with it. Anyone want a couch with a hidabed? How about a washer and dryer? A microwave? :D Gotta get it sold off before the recruiter calls me!

Have a tall stiff drink for me!!

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I did have a revelation today.

No one likes Dodge.

I've decided to scrape the RC since no one wants it. :dunno: I sure hope I can find the place that was giving $200/ton again. :n00b:

The reason I had the revelation today? First, I saw a dodge magnum that was completely FUBARed down the road. Looked like it hit a semi head on at 90mph. THEN, I saw a cloud of smoke on US40 that turned out to be a 2001-2002 Durango that had more rust on it than my old chevy and the running bars, fender, and front bumper looked like they were barely hanging on. :eek: Talk about a rolling death trap. When did I see these? When I was thinking of the RamCharger. :n00b:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I'm suprised... I would have been all over that back when I was in high-school. :dunno:

I know, I mean I'll take $500 right now and throw the extra 360 in for free. I'm just trying to get a used tranny for my truck! :laugh:

ATTN Fireteam INGO: All hands to stations! Keep a close eye on this one here...

INGunOwners - View Profile: pate

13 posts in under 10 minutes when I checked his stats. Three posts consisted only of "lol". Several were just a single word. No posts have represented a positive contribution.

Been reported. That should be enough.

He's breaking my record!!!!! :xmad: :laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom