• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    I'm lame. Disaronno is the only liquor I drink anymore. My college days - and my ability to do shot after shot of whiskey, rum, vodka, moonshine - are long gone.

Just gave the ex the last of her stuff back, some of her Grandmother's dishes.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    yep, I'm going tomorrow. I got suckered into babysitting for my Niece today, so I reloaded some ammo instead. Hope to burn it tomorrow!

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I'm lame. Disaronno is the only liquor I drink anymore. My college days - and my ability to do shot after shot of whiskey, rum, vodka, moonshine - are long gone.

Just gave the ex the last of her stuff back, some of her Grandmother's dishes.

Welcome to the club. If I drink at all, it's a shot or two of Hennessey or maybe a Corona or two. I gave up drinking, for the most part, when I started smoking that, uh, yea. But when I quit that, I really didn't get back into drinking. I was on my way to being an alchy too. Thank God for kids!!!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Welcome to the club. If I drink at all, it's a shot or two of Hennessey or maybe a Corona or two. I gave up drinking, for the most part, when I started smoking that, uh, yea. But when I quit that, I really didn't get back into drinking. I was on my way to being an alchy too. Thank God for kids!!!

Nightcap of Disaronno mixed with heated honey, stirred, and poured over Coke Zero. Delicious.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I dont like..err let me rephrase that..I hate whiskey/bourbon! drink some gasoline ..you'll get the same effect:dunno:
    I dont drink often but when I do I want a good QUALITY tequila or good beer.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    You cannot find that which does not exist, sir.

for me it exists ;)

If I want tequila and dont have the time to order something{need it that night or something} Ill buy the "cheaper" version of cabo wabo and if I cant find cabo around here I go for mezcal...and if I cant find good mezcal I go for beer:):

what I consider good mezcal is this.
    Scorpion Mezcal Añejo

what I consider good tequila is this.
    Fortaleza Tequila Anejo | Anejos | Tequila Reviews at Tequila.net
    which has to be ordered from California. the wife and will probably order a bottle soon for our anniversary :yesway:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom