Not open for further replies.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    I didn't know you played video games...

I'm a devout 360 fan though...The controller is just SO much better than Playstation's. I stick to 3-4 games though: Madden, UFC Undisputed, MLB 2K and a little bit of Halo.

Madden(whichever the most recent one is) is my game. I'll accept a challenge against anyone to a game with confidence...Sure I have my off games, but I expect to win everytime.

Halo used to be my game. Back in college, I was unstoppable with Halo 1(at least against anyone I played, including several tournaments)...Once Halo 2 came out, I stopped playing that much and just got passed up...Even though if I ever play online(Halo 3) I'll still more than hold my own.

I don't play games all that much. I am a big Call of Duty Fan.

With twins and work, I just don't have time.

I can browse INGO at night while I'm working on stuff for work and sending e-mails. Hard to do that playing COD!

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I don't play games all that much. I am a big Call of Duty Fan.

With twins and work, I just don't have time.

I can browse INGO at night while I'm working on stuff for work and sending e-mails. Hard to do that playing COD!

Yeah, I don't play that much anymore either. The only reason I'm above average at Madden is I've had every season of Madden ever and I know more than most about football.

I had Xbox live for awhile, but didn't renew my subscription because after doing the math, I was paying more than $2.00 a game since I never played.

Now, I just play at home on the weekends. I have several buddies that live super close, so we'll hang out, drink and play some video games and they'll usually just take the extra 5 minutes and walk home.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Yeah, get rid of that xbox and get yourself a real machine...:D

I may get a PS3, but I'll keep my 360 if for nothing more than first person shooters...Xbox's controller is 10x better for them.

Well its almost one a.m. I am off to bed, you guys have a great one.

Only midnight here...I'll be up for awhile.:D

G'night buddy.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Yawn...Where is everyone at?

Update: My skirt steak, smashed potatoes and tomato salad was de-freaking-licious!

I've said it once and I'll say it again, skirt steak is THE most underrated and under-priced cut of beef on the planet. It's around $5-6.00 a lb, but has the flavor and juiciness of a ribeye, NY strip or prime rib. If you haven't tried it, you are missing out.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Today is sidework day. I have a tub/shower valve to install then install a shower pan liner at another house.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I just ate 2 cream puffs,tiger tail and a big caramel twirl...and about to finish a 20oz mocha latte from the donut bank! Im flippin wired!!! and in a min I have to go to wally world to get my daughter a Wii game and then...ummmm I dont know:dunno: Ill figure somethin out.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    just got back from wally world...they had a boat load of .45 auto in stock..had some under the desk and about 50 or so boxes in the gun rack..to bad I dont own a .45:): I did pick up a couple more 550 packs of federal red box bulk...think I have enough now to keep me shooting for a couple of years:):

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    just got back from wally world...they had a boat load of .45 auto in stock..had some under the desk and about 50 or so boxes in the gun rack..to bad I dont own a .45:): I did pick up a couple more 550 packs of federal red box bulk...think I have enough now to keep me shooting for a couple of years:):

Wow,sounds like maybe the end of the horders is near!!!:D

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Wow,sounds like maybe the end of the horders is near!!!:D

:dunno: our wally world usually has ammo...atleast a little every friday and saturday. they will put a couple boxes out in the gun racks and keep the rest hidden under the counter..the guy that works back there said if someone asks for the boxes that are visible he wont tell them they have more unless they ask..he said it keeps folks from buying everything he has:dunno: they have had .22 ammo every time I have been in there but its usually remington bulk which my gun hates...so when I see federal bulk I snatch up what ever I can afford. Ill be happy when CCI ammo becomes more obtainable..Id almost give my left nut for a couple thousand rounds of mini mags:):

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    :dunno: our wally world usually has ammo...atleast a little every friday and saturday. they will put a couple boxes out in the gun racks and keep the rest hidden under the counter..the guy that works back there said if someone asks for the boxes that are visible he wont tell them they have more unless they ask..he said it keeps folks from buying everything he has:dunno: they have had .22 ammo every time I have been in there but its usually remington bulk which my gun hates...so when I see federal bulk I snatch up what ever I can afford. Ill be happy when CCI ammo becomes more obtainable..Id almost give my left nut for a couple thousand rounds of mini mags:):

Our local Wal-Mart has always had 22, 223, it is just hard finding anything else!! I have not seen .45 there in over a year.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009

The young guy with dark hair and glasses?
    I thought he was my guy... and here he's been holding out on me the whole several months I've been stopping in? I am not amused.

Hey, Kris - wanna go break a guy's legs with me? :):

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    The young guy with dark hair and glasses?
    I thought he was my guy... and here he's been holding out on me the whole several months I've been stopping in? I am not amused.

Hey, Kris - wanna go break a guy's legs with me? :):

Im always down for bustin some knee caps!!!:):
    this was the west side...this guy is a little black fella..he cant be more than 5' tall.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom