• Status
    Not open for further replies.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Got a PRR (Post Rep Ranking) thread in the breakroom, involves your rep ranking, post count ranking. Check it out, Most of you guys in this thread should easily should be in the top 50, I'm 76.5

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Zombieland ROCKS! :rockwoot: Love it! I've been watching Pearl Harbor though. :dunno: When you're born 40 years and 8 hours after the fact, just about anything to do with PH really strikes a nerve and you can't turn away...

But, It's bed time. Gotta get up early to clean out the garage. Anyone want to buy a '78 SB 360 that needs rebuilt? I need to sell it quick. Will trade for ammo. :D

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    when removing the mag plug from a shotgun it is wise not to have it pointed towards an open window..the mag spring WILL shoot out of the tube and out said window..and what makes it even worse is Im on the second floor:rolleyes: but I give my self extra points for making the spring land on the car:D

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    when removing the mag plug from a shotgun it is wise not to have it pointed towards an open window..the mag spring WILL shoot out of the tube and out said window..and what makes it even worse is Im on the second floor:rolleyes: but I give my self extra points for making the spring land on the car:D

Very impressive, indeed!

Time to start packing up my crap to head back to school this afternoon. Although I *will* be taking me niece and nephew ice skating before I leave town, too :)

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009

See, that's what too much of that expensive tequila will do... :):

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana

:rofl:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom