• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    What I was getting at is that it comes and goes as he enter's and leave's the bathroom!!! you know the walkin farts!!!:D

Even when the sink is stinking, after I leave the bathroom the sink is the least of everyone's worries.:):

Seancass;896351so i'll have to go meatless tomorrow. [/QUOTE said:
    Ouch, sorry for your loss.

BTW, I'm still waiting for my rep from Bigum and BE...Just sayin'.:D

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Got me some new Levi's at Wards Apparel in Mooresville tonight. 4 pair for $130.
    Then ate me a good fried chicken dinner from Gray Brothers.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    In other news... it looks like the milk industry finally decided to use a straight numerical system - 0%/1%/2% - versus the mixed system - SKIM/1%/2%. Or at least, the generic brand my mom picked up today has, if not the industry.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    In other news... it looks like the milk industry finally decided to use a straight numerical system - 0%/1%/2% - versus the mixed system - SKIM/1%/2%. Or at least, the generic brand my mom picked up today has, if not the industry.

That's good news.

I've been so damned confused for years.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Oh! And in more exciting other news... I found some home-made sugar cookies with frosting and sprinkles in the freezer! They were heart shaped, so they may be left over from Valentine's Day, but I also know mom makes them for Christmas. Either way, they were delicious!

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I got a free Blue Ray player with our 65 in flat screen when we bought it!!! funny thing is I don't have any BR disks yet, I think Avatar will be my first blue ray disk.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    As much as I want one, I'm too stubborn...My DVD collection is nothing short of ridiculous and if I buy a BR player, I'd want to get copies of all the DVDs I have, which isn't even close to realistic.

Blue rays will play DVD's too :D

And they usually will upconvert, too. So even watching DVDs in a BD player looks better than watching DVDs in a DVD player. Usually. YMMV.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    That's what I have.

The PS3 is a fantastic blu ray player and so much more!:rockwoot:

I didn't know you played video games...

I'm a devout 360 fan though...The controller is just SO much better than Playstation's. I stick to 3-4 games though: Madden, UFC Undisputed, MLB 2K and a little bit of Halo.

Madden(whichever the most recent one is) is my game. I'll accept a challenge against anyone to a game with confidence...Sure I have my off games, but I expect to win everytime.

Halo used to be my game. Back in college, I was unstoppable with Halo 1(at least against anyone I played, including several tournaments)...Once Halo 2 came out, I stopped playing that much and just got passed up...Even though if I ever play online(Halo 3) I'll still more than hold my own.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom