• Status
    Not open for further replies.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    my special sauce is not that kind of sauce. Just a bit of stuff I threw together.

getting ready to light up the grill and let it get it's temp set, then toss 'em on the flame and hoooook it uuuuuup

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    And besides! Caffeine free Diet Coke sucks!! so does Diet Pepsi. And no I don't drink, Don't need it! never have never will, seen to many alcohol related deaths!

Try Coke Zero, it's not the same tasting as O.C., but I think it's one of the best tasting diet drinks, plus it's still got caffeine in it.

It's let's act out my new found love for saying the phrase "I need TP for my bunghole"

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Try Coke Zero, it's not the same tasting as O.C., but I think it's one of the best tasting diet drinks, plus it's still got caffeine in it.

It's let's act out my new found love for saying the phrase "I need TP for my bunghole"

I'm trying to stop drinking diet drinks after I found out what the aspartame does to your body over long periods of time. After I finish up what I've got I'm not buying anymore. I'll just drink other low carb alternatives. Like lately at work I've been drinking alot of Gatorade G2 or Powerade Zero along with water. But then on break I'll have a Pepsi throwback, or Mt Dew throwback. I'm sure the real sugar is better than the high fructose corn syrup anyways. :):

OAK

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    TH
    I too have started making healthy decisions I have stepped down to a light beer and substituted in a couple shots of Wild Turkey American Honey to make up the ABV and honey is suppose to be healthy so it's a win win!

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    How dou make your spicy Mac?

well when I add in the extra cheese I use both american or colby jack, plus some pepper jack, and chipotle cheddar. Then I add some Tony Chachers Creole seasoning, black pepper, and a little bit of red pepper flakes :D

Then to the side I'll have some of the regular non spicy but very cheesy mac and cheese for those losers that don't like things spicy. :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Carp32
    Top Bottom