• Status
    Not open for further replies.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    I'm packing up to head to Crosley in the morning, just found a box of .45 rounds, let's see I sold my last .45, 12-13 years ago

OAK

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    TH
    well when I add in the extra cheese I use both american or colby jack, plus some pepper jack, and chipotle cheddar. Then I add some Tony Chachers Creole seasoning, black pepper, and a little bit of red pepper flakes :D

Then to the side I'll have some of the regular non spicy but very cheesy mac and cheese for those losers that don't like things spicy. :):

I try that this weekend! I went to Dollar Tree and the had Chachers creole season for .50 I bought 6, that stuff is awesome!

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I'm trying to stop drinking diet drinks after I found out what the aspartame does to your body over long periods of time. After I finish up what I've got I'm not buying anymore. I'll just drink other low carb alternatives. Like lately at work I've been drinking alot of Gatorade G2 or Powerade Zero along with water. But then on break I'll have a Pepsi throwback, or Mt Dew throwback. I'm sure the real sugar is better than the high fructose corn syrup anyways. :):

I've had one soda in the past month. all we drink here is water..or we will add a package of crystal light to a bottle of water now and then:dunno: we use to go through a case of soda a week and it was rare that we would drink water. we dont have junk food in the house. I ate a donut on the way home from work the other day and my wife knew it:dunno:

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I've had one soda in the past month. all we drink here is water..or we will add a package of crystal light to a bottle of water now and then:dunno: we use to go through a case of soda a week and it was rare that we would drink water. we dont have junk food in the house. I ate a donut on the way home from work the other day and my wife knew it:dunno:

I drink mostly water, and I also have alot of the flavor packets to put in the water as well. In fact I'm drinking one right now. Propel raspberry lemonade. Its pretty good :yesway:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I'm packing up to head to Crosley in the morning, just found a box of .45 rounds, let's see I sold my last .45, 12-13 years ago

Hey, don't complain. At least you found extra stuff you forgot you had. I keep finding I'm out of stuff that I forgot I used!:rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure got everything restocked over that past week or so. I'm also pretty sure I'm gonna forget something too. I think I'm gonna have to get up an hour earlier just to load the truck! :D

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    Hey, don't complain. At least you found extra stuff you forgot you had. I keep finding I'm out of stuff that I forgot I used!:rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure got everything restocked over that past week or so. I'm also pretty sure I'm gonna forget something too. I think I'm gonna have to get up an hour earlier just to load the truck! :D

The only thing I don't have is practice ammo in .40, heading to walmart in a few to fix that

I think I have 4 boxes of 12 gauge shells, found a tub with a bunch of shotgun shells

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    The only thing I don't have is practice ammo in .40, heading to walmart in a few to fix that

I think I have 4 boxes of 12 gauge shells, found a tub with a bunch of shotgun shells

You'll have a nice new bag to help carry stuff home tomorrow if you want it!

I don't remember reading if you said you've been to Crosley before. Did you see the pics in the "Crosley review" thread? Looks pretty nice to me.

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    Dr. Laura was right, no apology needed. Why is it "ok" for "them" to say it, but not "us"?

Crystal lite has aspartame in it, it is poison, just like diet sodas. Sugar is the only natural sweetener we use. Or honey, which is even less bad for you.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Dr. Laura was right, no apology needed. Why is it "ok" for "them" to say it, but not "us"?

Crystal lite has aspartame in it, it is poison, just like diet sodas. Sugar is the only natural sweetener we use. Or honey, which is even less bad for you.

I'm no expert on artificial sweeteners. All I know is I just can't stand the taste of any of them. Even with Type 1 diabetes, I still only use natural sweeteners. I just use them in moderation and with proper insulin amounts to counter them when necessary.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom