• Status
    Not open for further replies.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    I have no desire to spend a bunch of money on a compact 1911. I intend to buy 2 compact RIAs. One for the wife and one for me. I have the full size RIA and love it. Smooth as butter

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    yea, a caller called in and was trying to ask for advice and then Dr. Laura went off....you need to find it on CNN and listen to it. it is outrageous

Found it and listened to it. You would think she would know better. I understand the point she was making. But everyone knows you can't do that.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I have no desire to spend a bunch of money on a compact 1911. I intend to buy 2 compact RIAs. One for the wife and one for me. I have the full size RIA and love it. Smooth as butter

Nothing wrong with that at all!! If I didn't want one with the 4" barrel and officers frame, I would of went with one of those. But I just didn't want the 3" or 3.5" barrel the RIA's have. Plus I didn't do too bad on this deal. I traded my old Springfield 1911 V12 plus $150 for it. I had gotten the V12 in a trade for my old G30 that I had carried daily for 6 years. So I think I came out pretty good. :D

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    Found it and listened to it. You would think she would know better. I understand the point she was making. But everyone knows you can't do that.

She crossed the line as soon as she opened her mouth....the old saying "What's good for one is good for all" that doesn't work in this instance. She needs to resign and move one

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    280sw007883.gif

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    That does sound like a good deal HFB.

It'll be a while before I can get the compact model, but I can wait. I had been wanting a Sig for over a year and finally found someone willing to work with me, so all is well

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom