• Status
    Not open for further replies.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Well guys I'll be back in a bit. I've gotta go get some pics of my sks put on my photobucket so I can post them in my for sale/trade ad in the classifieds. Who wants a Yugo SKS with plenty of accessories and some ammo? :D

OAK

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    TH
    photo-32.png

Does it? Does it really?

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I don't know what all this 1911 FTF talk is all about...None of my 1911's have ever misfired except for one of them a couple of times straight out of the box it's very first range visit. I think it jammed twice in the first 2-3 mags.

Yeah no kidding. My Springfield mil spec has run flawless exept for that short time I put in a full length guide rod and then it just didn't like blazer aluminum case. :dunno:

Although that old V12 did have some probs feeding, but a smoothing of the breech face, and a tuning of the extractor took care of that. Then I traded it. :):

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    My RIA is spending the rest of it's life with me. And if I get any more 1911s, they too will stay with me.

Some people just have to run other people stuff down...it makes them feel better

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    My RIA is spending the rest of it's life with me. And if I get any more 1911s, they too will stay with me.

Some people just have to run other people stuff down...it makes them feel better

I didnt see anyone running your stuff down? why so defensive? are you feeling guilty for owning a RIA?

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana

WOW! Are we a little sensitive today? It was simply some PW Shoot fun. I mean, in between all the muzzle sweeps and jamming guns it was a great time! I keed! (think purple)

I do feel better, though...:D

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana

Sorry Doug but unless the pistol costs more than a couple of grand, it really isn't worth owning. They are just junk.

I was reading just the other day a guy saying just that. He was running down everyone else's guns as a cheap POS>

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I was at the gas station to get the wife something to drink and smokes on the way home from the parts store and the truck shop up the street. I realized I didn't have my money on me :facepalm: and some REALLY nice lady paid for my drink without saying a word! I was floored! It took me until the time she was walking out the door to pick my chin up off the floor and yell THANK YOU! Went back to the van, found the money and tried to catch her as she was getting ready to pull out so I could pay her back but she was gone already.

Maybe there still is hope for America after all....

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Carp32
    Top Bottom