• Status
    Not open for further replies.

1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    My latest itch is for a 17HMR........been looking at the Henry's. Haven't decided yet.......convince me, one way or the other

OAK

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    TH
    Careful......that itch is a bad one and penicillian won't cure it. I have a 1911 on my hip right now that's a result of that itch. Good luck because the only cure is to buy one.........but then you will want another.

I'm a Glock head myself, I've got a G30SF with 11rds on my hip. For what it is I have perfect accuracy. I have not yet been bitten by the 1911 bug, but I do have plans to buy the Kimber Desert Warrior next year.

1032JBT

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    I'm a Glock head myself, I've got a G30SF with 11rds on my hip. For what it is I have perfect accuracy. I have not yet been bitten by the 1911 bug, but I do have plans to buy the Kimber Desert Warrior next year.

I was and am still a Glock guy, but got the 1911 itch and after I got it........it replaced my G27 and G23 as my off duty carry. If you make it to the PW shoot #2, you are more than welcome to give my 1911 a whirl

1032JBT

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    I really don't know why I want it other than I don't have one. I really don't do any varmit hunting........but I guess I could start.

OAK

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    TH
    I was and am still a Glock guy, but got the 1911 itch and after I got it........it replaced my G27 and G23 as my off duty carry. If you make it to the PW shoot #2, you are more than welcome to give my 1911 a whirl

I heard it was to be more up north, that being the case I will be there! Due to my current employment I cannot venture far away, damn corporate security!

1032JBT

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    I heard it was to be more up north, that being the case I will be there! Due to my current employment I cannot venture far away, damn corporate security!

Well I'm hosting so it will be more cetralized..........Gas City/Hartford city area, now if we can just get a date set?????

1032JBT

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    Now I'm confused...was looking at facebook and my daughters talking about statues and not being able to help herself :dunno: What is wrong with kids these days.

If you find the answer to that by all means let me know.......that information could prove to be priceless.

And with that P-dubs.........I'm tappin out. Gonna saddle up to the feed trough and then try and get some sleep.

Night all

sclark

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    If you find the answer to that by all means let me know.......that information could prove to be priceless.

And with that P-dubs.........I'm tappin out. Gonna saddle up to the feed trough and then try and get some sleep.

Night all

I'm gunna ask my daughter and get back with you :laugh:

Goodnight!!

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    I've tried every sleeping aid out there and none of them work for me, I hardly ever sleep for more than an hour at a time

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom