• Status
    Not open for further replies.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    The store had a sale on T bones & Porter House steaks!!! I bought all they had on the shelf!!! So I got some eating to do this week!!! :rockwoot:

I'm going to have some St. Louis style ribs hitting the grill at noon for a 6pm supper, also going to whip up a batch of corn bread and may go ahead and grill some corn on the cob.

Num Num Num!
    1sm211grill.gif

OAK

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    TH
    This forum requires that you wait 3600 seconds between reporting posts. Please try again in 3490 seconds.

REALLY?

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I have tried delivery before.....unfortunately most places wont deliver to "the cop car a such such address"

Looks like I'll have to make it through the night on Mt Dew and Skoal

wish I hadn't gone to bed because I was bored. For enough money I would have delivered egg rolls in the Indy area.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    My power went out last night! it went out around 9pm or so..I went to bed at 10 and still wasnt back on..I have no idea how long it was out..or why it was out:dunno: someone must of hit a power pole or something:noway:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I'll take SE's side on this. Pickles suck!!! Bacon rules!!! :bacondance::bacondance:

And in fact at the cookout we had Thurs evening. I made bacon wrapped brats!! And then had that on a bun with my bbq pulled pork!! I think pork just whooped pickle's butt right there!! :biggun:

You are officially on my chit list! you will never see another rep from me..ever! I wash my hands of you and your blasphemous BS! get out of my thread...now!:n00b:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom