• Status
    Not open for further replies.

1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    Everyone has trouble sleeping, has anyone ever tried Melentonin?

I have, just a couple days ago as a matter of fact. Took less than 1/2 a pill and felt like complete ass the next day. I'm sure that was more due to I had been up for about 28 hours the day before, but still.

OAK

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    TH
    Everyone has trouble sleeping, has anyone ever tried Melentonin?

I have no trouble sleeping... I just don't want to sleep, it only hinders my consciousness. lol... I read too much, as my wife
    puts it. I can't stand to leave any book with it's page unturned, I consider it my OCD.

Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    How do you like those AK74s you guys have in the shop? They look like a lot of fun...

They are a blast and with 1080 rounds for 175 still, it's affordable to shoot. I hope the surplus sticks around for a few more years. There is one guy who stops in that has the trigger on those mastered, he can put rounds out of one of those super fast..

sclark

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    I have, just a couple days ago as a matter of fact. Took less than 1/2 a pill and felt like complete ass the next day. I'm sure that was more due to I had been up for about 28 hours the day before, but still.

ya, had someone tell me the same thing before, I guess it only works for some peoples..:dunno:

1032JBT

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    I have no trouble sleeping... I just don't want to sleep, it only hinders my consciousness. lol... I read too much, as my wife
    puts it. I can't stand to leave a novella with it's page unturned, I consider it my OCD.

I used to read A LOT........like a novel a night. I must be gettin old now cause I start reading and get sleepy, not that I actually can go to sleep, just get sleepy.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Well it didn't even work for me, but I have a lot of friends it has worked for...I take Zyrem now to sleep and its pretty hard core.

The Dr gave me Elaville!! probably not spelled right!! It made me sleep alright, But when I woke up I hated the world!! my wife nick named Evil, because thats what it made me the next day!! needles to say I don't take it anymore!! :D

1032JBT

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    ya, had someone tell me the same thing before, I guess it only works for some peoples..:dunno:

I was on script sleeping pills for like 4 years when my kids were younger, but mostly refuse to take anything anymore. Now my kids are older and homeschooled and I could sleep through a nuclear bomb going off.

Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    Between the Army and VA, I've tried everything for sleep. I finally gave in and realized I'll never sleep normal again. I have however started reading more as of late. Me and my 3 year old son make sure we read 2 books before bed every night..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom