• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I meant to get a hold of you the other day about those enblocks...I can't find em anywhere. I found the ammo that was in them but not the enblocks...I know I didnt throw em away:dunno:
    I've got a .22 that needs to be sighted in. squirrel season is next weekend:ar15:
    send me a PM if you want to go today.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Good morning Post Whores! I'm in truuuuuuuble.... I didn't go to church this morning with the wife and the neighbor! :): :dunno: Never been much of a church person, but I really like this one. The one we went to last week met at the little convention center in front of the IFD training place on Girls School. This one meets here in Plainfield above the stores in Metropolis Mall. I kinda wanted to go, but I guess I wanted sleep more.... :dunno: When my neighbor gets back from Atterbury he's gonna kick my butt! :):

sclark

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    My power went out last night! it went out around 9pm or so..I went to bed at 10 and still wasnt back on..I have no idea how long it was out..or why it was out:dunno: someone must of hit a power pole or something:noway:

It was out for about an hour. We left the house about 20 minutes after it went out. The whole westside was out from Barker Ave to I think Redbank. Rd...Even on the Lloyd, that was weird to see no lights on.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Be back later on, gotta go to Menards for bird seed, a new pole for the feeder, some propane for the grill. Then when I get home I need to fire up the grill to put the ribs on and mow the yard and vacuum the house while their slow cooking.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom