• Status
    Not open for further replies.

1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    The Dr gave me Elaville!! probably not spelled right!! It made me sleep alright, But when I woke up I hated the world!! my wife nick named Evil, because thats what it made me the next day!! needles to say I don't take it anymore!! :D

If your doc tries to give you Trazadone...........DON'T TAKE IT!!!!!!!!!!! I was on that for a while and that crap hits like a freight train. No kidding I would take it and be up walking around waiting for it to start working and would almost drop to the floor. I can remember one time I knocked some stuff off the dresser and fell to my knees. My wife had to convince me to (and help me) get into bed.

OAK

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    TH
    I used to read A LOT........like a novel a night. I must be gettin old now cause I start reading and get sleepy, not that I actually can go to sleep, just get sleepy.

I'm currently reading my first fiction novel... Believe it or not! The Stephen King "Inside The Dome"! It is highly amusing and entertaining! I just finished "The Day of Islam" and "Securing The City". I recommend all of the above!

johnb62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Oct 15, 2008
    Evansville Area
    They are a blast and with 1080 rounds for 175 still, it's affordable to shoot. I hope the surplus sticks around for a few more years. There is one guy who stops in that has the trigger on those mastered, he can put rounds out of one of those super fast..

Do you have any Kimber 1911s? Or maybe a nice used Baer or Wilson?

1032JBT

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    I'm currently reading my first fiction novel... Believe it or not! The Stephen King "Inside The Dome"! It is highly amusing and entertaining! I just finished "The Day of Islam" and "Securing The City". I recommend all of the above!

I would recommend Joel Rosenburgs series that starts with The Last Jihad. It's a Christian based series, but the paralles to todays events are amazing.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    If your doc tries to give you Trazadone...........DON'T TAKE IT!!!!!!!!!!! I was on that for a while and that crap hits like a freight train. No kidding I would take it and be up walking around waiting for it to start working and would almost drop to the floor. I can remember one time I knocked some stuff off the dresser and fell to my knees. My wife had to convince me to (and help me) get into bed.

Thanks for the heads up!! I have given up on pills to make me sleep!! I just sleep when I can!!

johnb62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Oct 15, 2008
    Evansville Area
    I would recommend Joel Rosenburgs series that starts with The Last Jihad. It's a Christian based series, but the paralles to todays events are amazing.

I have read all of that series (unless there is a new one out). He is very up to speed on current events and really makes you think. Great writer.

1032JBT

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    I have the 1911 itch right now myself.. I am on the lookout for a commander sized or maybe.. Who knows though..

Careful......that itch is a bad one and penicillian won't cure it. I have a 1911 on my hip right now that's a result of that itch. Good luck because the only cure is to buy one.........but then you will want another.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom