• Status
    Not open for further replies.

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    It was my brother and I's life calling to find the presents before Christmas. We'd even open them carefully and re-wrap the boxes. Mom and Dad didn't know until years later.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    My kids got caught snooping once for their birthdays/Easter since my daughter's birthday and Easter were often very close together. In anger, I told them I knew they had been snooping and everything was being returned. They both got no Easter or birthday gifts that year. It made me really mad because I had to really look to find the one thing my daughter really wanted but I decided I had to carry through with what I said so anything I wasn't able to return, I donated somewhere. They never snooped again after that.

ancjr

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    We lived on a farm and I knew every square inch of it. I even remember playing with the circular saws, nail guns, moving the car in the driveway and all sorts of fun things even before I was in kindergarten.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    We lived on a farm and I knew every square inch of it. I even remember playing with the circular saws, nail guns, moving the car in the driveway and all sorts of fun things even before I was in kindergarten.
    This is going to be my grandson. He turned 2 on Dec. 3rd. He already knows which keys go in each of our trucks. There are 6 trucks. He knows how to start them and loves to "drive" around the yard with us. The lawnmower and tractors will be next.

ancjr

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    This is going to be my grandson. He turned 2 on Dec. 3rd. He already knows which keys go in each of our trucks. There are 6 trucks. He knows how to start them and loves to "drive" around the yard with us. The lawnmower and tractors will be next.

I was always the one that mowed the grass and trimmed the fences. As soon as I was big enough to pull a starter rope. Was so long ago I don't even remember anyone showing me how. Loved it. Would get bent out of shape if someone else tried to help. Most kids today though...

wingrider1800

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2014
    Harrison County
    My kids got caught snooping once for their birthdays/Easter since my daughter's birthday and Easter were often very close together. In anger, I told them I knew they had been snooping and everything was being returned. They both got no Easter or birthday gifts that year. It made me really mad because I had to really look to find the one thing my daughter really wanted but I decided I had to carry through with what I said so anything I wasn't able to return, I donated somewhere. They never snooped again after that.
    Note for grandson, don't mess with Mom45. :bat:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom