Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Evenin' all. I have a feeling I'll be taking the Christmas tree down soon. Boys have only been home since about noon and they've already been messing with the lights and the ornaments after both of us telling them to not touch and to only look. We've had 2 cats and several dogs and none of the animals have ever messed with the Christmas tree, nor have any other of our grandkids. They just seem bound and determined to to the exact opposite of what we tell them to do. Getting really old. :xmad:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I can only imagine the problems once we start putting presents under the tree. Might just have to wrap them and store them out in the shed.
    I never put gifts under the tree until the kids were asleep on Christmas Eve. How do they behave for their dad when they are with him?

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Been seeing a lot of raccoons along the road that look like they'd be around 30lb. What are they eating!?!?
    Those are probably some of mine that steal the deer corn! LOL I have some that are hitting the dead deer on the coyote bait pile that look like they are 40 to 50 pounds....huge things. even the opossums hitting the deer look huge. I think everybody here is maybe too well fed.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I never put gifts under the tree until the kids were asleep on Christmas Eve. How do they behave for their dad when they are with him?
    He said they mess with his tree too, but he only has plastic (non-breakable) ornaments and it's a tiny tree according to Susan. They also pick on his two puppies... hitting them on the head and the complaining when the dogs go after them. They're just horrible mom. And I hate saying that, but it's true. :(

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    We really don't have the storage space to do that, hence me thinking about using the shed. Plus, the gifts become part of the decorations.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom