mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Thanks guys. 56 is way too young to be taken from his family. He was my favorite of his brothers. We don't see them very often since they all live in Washington state, but Matt is the one I connected with and communicated with on FB. He and his new wife didn't get nearly enough time together. She is a nurse and has been with him 24/7 since he was diagnosed. I know this is absolutely terrible for her but a relief that his pain has ended. Please keep Laura in your prayers as well.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Thanks guys. 56 is way too young to be taken from his family. He was my favorite of his brothers. We don't see them very often since they all live in Washington state, but Matt is the one I connected with and communicated with on FB. He and his new wife didn't get nearly enough time together. She is a nurse and has been with him 24/7 since he was diagnosed. I know this is absolutely terrible for her but a relief that his pain has ended. Please keep Laura in your prayers as well.
    Absolutely.
    Prayer and positive thoughts outbound.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Mom, I was worried about you on the trip . . . . bur glad you got to see him.
    It was an interesting time for sure. I am glad we didn't have any significant issues and we were able to address the broken windshield so easily.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I had an email from Tractor Supply and thought I should try to find something for hubby for Christmas. Cole and I each have some things on order now. Nothing for hubby. I have no idea what to buy for him....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom