• sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    sbcman

Which would be better for IDPA
    The 625 JM or the 625 Performance Center?

Thanks

Either will do well. The 625JM will soak up recoil a bit better; the 625pc is going to be faster out of the holster and in transition. I ran a 625pc late last year and at nats and have went back to my 625-8 for now. If a feller wanted to get one or the other for IDPA, I'd put him on the 625JM.

There was a used one at Whittaker's a few weeks back for $700.

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    Just took a look at the shooters' list for the Southern Regional and it looks like we've got a few SWI shooters heading down. One of them is Brad Eadens- which I'm looking forward to seeing his performance. I've been around a few majors and clubs now and Brad is as good an ESP shooter as I've seen anywhere, but there are a few shooters equally as good as Brad coming to Manchester. It'll be a good race!

The tables have turned in the revolver division down there as well. A friend of mine is one of three SSR, but there are 5 in ESR. I'm the only EX so I'll be bringing home wood as DC or as 1st EX:laugh:

Last edited:

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    Just took a look at the shooters' list for the Southern Regional and it looks like we've got a few SWI shooters heading down. One of them is Brad Eadens- which I'm looking forward to seeing his performance. I've been around a few majors and clubs now and Brad is as good an ESP shooter as I've seen anywhere, but there are a few shooters equally as good as Brad coming to Manchester. It'll be a good race!

The tables have turned in the revolver division down there as well. A friend of mine is one of three SSR, but there are 5 in ESR. I'm the only EX so I'll be bringing home wood as DC or as 1st EX:laugh:

Good luck to you all! When is this match?

I feel like I haven't shot in years...going to be rusty my first match back but I can't wait!

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    Coming up this Saturday. Registration is still open if you want in!

I'd love to but I'm about tapped out. Our middle daughter is going to Florida and ended up having somebody steal some of her vacation money. I gave her what I had saved up so that drained me for a bit. I have to start saving for the October match before too long if I'm ever going to get a chance at one this year.

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    Crap! I forgot about the dang NCOWS thing going on next month. At least I'll finally be able to make a match after a couple of months missing them. Very ready for June 1st.

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    Bringing home the wood from the Southern Regional:

Brad Eadens: ESP/MA 1st
    Yours Truly: ESR Division Champ

Good match down in Manchester and I had a lot of fun with my squad. Could probably type more but I'm ready to hit the sack!:D

Kisada

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2011
    Evansville
    Bringing home the wood from the Southern Regional:

Brad Eadens: ESP/MA 1st
    Yours Truly: ESR Division Champ

Good match down in Manchester and I had a lot of fun with my squad. Could probably type more but I'm ready to hit the sack!:D

Congrats! I have to say, you're getting pretty good at that winning thing. :):

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    Congrats TJ and Brad.
    TJ how many revolvers ESR and SSR?
    How many shooters?
    Might just post a link to results and I can look for myself:rolleyes:

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    Congrats TJ and Brad.
    TJ how many revolvers ESR and SSR?
    How many shooters?
    Might just post a link to results and I can look for myself:rolleyes:

Thanks all!

I think there was around 10 total revolver shooters, somewhere around 5 in each division (4 on my squad:rockwoot:). ESR had a good race going on. I was the only EX and the rest was SS, but one of the SS was a Master in CDP and ESP, so he knows how to shoot. We squaded up together and it was cool to talk courses over and so forth. I BOMBED two stages and the pack went about 50 points ahead of me, but I was able to make it up and then some with the 10 courses left. It's one of those matches I can say my heart wasn't in, but I had a good time anyway.

The list that came out before the match had 87 shooters and there was probably 10 walk-ons, so around 100 total.

IL State up next!

Top Bottom