• Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    Congratulations guys:rockwoot:

They can both kiss my arse.

Think I am the first one ever who got reclassified from ss to novice during the middle of a match, actually it might have been only my third stage. This is not strictly within the rules but the match director made an emergency call to headquarters and it was decided that this might at least mitigate some embarrassment to the organization. They had a short term meeting later to determine if the berms were tall enough.

Started to shoot marginally less awful on about stage 5 and then had 3 failures to feed on the remaining stages. Called the gun manufacturer and they stated that in rare cases severe shame can cause metal to fatigue and flake off a gun as it attempts to retreat into hiding.

Shooting sucks.

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    They can both kiss my arse.

Think I am the first one ever who got reclassified from ss to novice during the middle of a match, actually it might have been only my third stage. This is not strictly within the rules but the match director made an emergency call to headquarters and it was decided that this might at least mitigate some embarrassment to the organization. They had a short term meeting later to determine if the berms were tall enough.

Started to shoot marginally less awful on about stage 5 and then had 3 failures to feed on the remaining stages. Called the gun manufacturer and they stated that in rare cases severe shame can cause metal to fatigue and flake off a gun as it attempts to retreat into hiding.

Shooting sucks.

Your honesty is refreshing :D I'm ready to take part in this 'shooting' activity that you speak of.

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    We should have tried to get in to the Illinois state championship, I didn't realize it was only 2 1/2 hours from me and maybe around half that for you.

I would like to try and make the match in October in Sellersburgh. I guess I am going to need to shoot in a mother classifier to get my time in for CDP.

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    Ok, so now that we have a match coming up, who is going to be able to make it and is anybody shooting anything out of the ordinary this weekend? I'm pretty pumped myself...it's been early April since my last match and Saturday cannot get here fast enough.

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    I'll be a no-show in Newburgh, but I'll be running ESR in Sparta. Kind of interesting, the first squad draft that came out had about 5 guys in ESR. The final draft has just 2, everyone else bailed out to SSP or ESP.

Guess the others saw me on the list:cool:

:D

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    I'll be a no-show in Newburgh, but I'll be running ESR in Sparta. Kind of interesting, the first squad draft that came out had about 5 guys in ESR. The final draft has just 2, everyone else bailed out to SSP or ESP.

Guess the others saw me on the list:cool:

:D

Good luck! Hate to not have you there but when you Da Champ you gotta defend the title, right? :D

I'm just ready to shoot. Looney and I hit the range last week and it was great to turn gunpowder into noise; seems like forever. I'm ready for some CDP action! Do they have any more information up yet on that Sellersburg match in October?

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    Good luck! Hate to not have you there but when you Da Champ you gotta defend the title, right? :D

I'm just ready to shoot. Looney and I hit the range last week and it was great to turn gunpowder into noise; seems like forever. I'm ready for some CDP action! Do they have any more information up yet on that Sellersburg match in October?

No info on the Sellersburg match, yet, but it shouldn't be long now.

The KY match is off, unfortunately.

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    No info on the Sellersburg match, yet, but it shouldn't be long now.

The KY match is off, unfortunately.

I'm hoping to have all my ducks in a row for this one. I was hoping to have shot a few more matches so far this year than what I've managed to. Looking to go on a bullet buying spree here before too long or I'll be out by October if I don't watch it LOL

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    I said 'out of the ordinary'! :D

Haven't seen the Slider Tracker Thingy Bad Word Causer in a long time!

If I had a key to the equipment room you might never see it again.

Fast moving targets are a complete mystery to me. I don't know if there is something that could be learned, practiced, or changed to improve things, or if it is just that some folks have the visual speed and reflexes and some don't.

They had a really really slow moving drop target at Tenn. I'd like to see one of the local clubs get one. It creates a little time pressure just because you know it will disappear but it allows time for other targets , a tac reload, etc so I think it would lend itself well to different course designs.

Top Bottom