• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    Question for those in the know at WSSC: Is the classifier a match or an "event". There is a difference and it's an important one.

Not that it matters for me, I forgot to sign up for it today:laugh:

rhinoroach

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2012
    Evansville
    Question for those in the know at WSSC: Is the classifier a match or an "event". There is a difference and it's an important one.

Not that it matters for me, I forgot to sign up for it today:laugh:

If you are referring to a stand alone or part of a match it will be a stand alone. I assume the reason you are asking is because of the re-shoot rule.
    IDPA does not allow re-shoot due to gun problem and or shooter mental errors if the Classifier is part of a match.

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    If you are referring to a stand alone or part of a match it will be a stand alone. I assume the reason you are asking is because of the re-shoot rule.
    IDPA does not allow re-shoot due to gun problem and or shooter mental errors if the Classifier is part of a match.

Good deal. Just remember shooters, the mental malfunction has to be "claimed" for a stage reshoot:laugh:

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    Scores are up and there's some good stuff on the sheet. Congrats to Steve and Mike for putting the smackdown on me- man what a difference a reload and long trigger pull makes:laugh: Very happy I held the stage win on "Collateral" and tied with a blooming Glock shooter for a stage win on "Two Mules for Sister Sarah." Looks like Brent got his groove back, bringing the PAIN to CDP. Good job man!:rockwoot:

Enjoyed it fellas! Catch ya'll next time.

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    Scores are up and there's some good stuff on the sheet. Congrats to Steve and Mike for putting the smackdown on me- man what a difference a reload and long trigger pull makes:laugh: Very happy I held the stage win on "Collateral" and tied with a blooming Glock shooter for a stage win on "Two Mules for Sister Sarah." Looks like Brent got his groove back, bringing the PAIN to CDP. Good job man!:rockwoot:

Enjoyed it fellas! Catch ya'll next time.

that shall henceforth be known as The Collateral Batteral! :D

i might have to shoot SSP more often. A great time and a great match!

Kisada

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2011
    Evansville
    Poor Mike and his 5.57 Collateral stage... whats up with that? Isn't that the one I was like .07s shy of your time?:shoot:

Either way, good day out at WSSC... some quick and fun stages.

For T.J., if he hasn't looked it up already. :laugh:
    [video=youtube_share;UiqwF_Y9S5Q]http://youtu.be/UiqwF_Y9S5Q[/video]

Last edited:

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    Poor Mike and his 5.57 Collateral stage... whats up with that? Isn't that the one I was like .07s shy of your time?:shoot:

i don't know what is up there. None of the scores posted for me on stages 5-8 are my scores. My Collateral time was like 2.81 or something because I had just nipped Larry by .02 only to have Matt nip me by the same margin... Before TJ dropped his time....(sans cover garment btw:D )

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana

Thanks for that link! Now I wish I had said "yo hommie, that my briefcase" before the beep.

Tom's splits could have been faster:D

Why do I not EVER get the results for our IDPA matches emailed to me? Redbrush or WSSC! EVER!:xmad:

Maybe they hate Irish people:laugh: Don't take it to heart, it took me several matches before I got entered on RB's mailing list.

rhinoroach

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2012
    Evansville
    i don't know what is up there. None of the scores posted for me on stages 5-8 are my scores. My Collateral time was like 2.81 or something because I had just nipped Larry by .02 only to have Matt nip me by the same margin... Before TJ dropped his time....(sans cover garment btw:D )

I remember you had a sub 3 seconds time. I emailed Jim to have him check that time.

Kisada

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2011
    Evansville
    Thanks for that link! Now I wish I had said "yo hommie, that my briefcase" before the beep.

Tom's splits could have been faster:D
    HAH! You know, I was kinda indirectly thinking that too. I guess I haven't watched it lately and with watching some different pro shooter's timer-runs, I actually think about that now.
    i.e. Those shots/splits seemed quicker on previous views. :laugh:

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    I remember you had a sub 3 seconds time. I emailed Jim to have him check that time.

Jim got back with me and it turned out my scores were correct just in the wrong slots. I told him that we will have to dock his pay for that :D

now that we have finally shot Collateral I think I am vindicated for my lengthy new shooter's meeting when I tell them to go to YouTube and watch that clip! :D

Top Bottom