• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    Maybe the hand press is the SBC experts secret. His hands must be strong enough to crush rocks.

Who needs captain crush grippers when you've got a Lee hand press:laugh:

Missed you today Looney!

Good match out at WSSC today! Weather seemed better as the day went on. Today was the first "Milam Family IDPA" outing, and it went great! Can't wait till all my kids are eligible to shoot. :rockwoot:

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon

Missed you today Looney!

Good match out at WSSC today! Weather seemed better as the day went on. Today was the first "Milam Family IDPA" outing, and it went great! Can't wait till all my kids are eligible to shoot. :rockwoot:

Awesome! You kids did a fantastic job of pasting and setting the steel! And the Mrs did great, too! Be sure to tell your wife that my wife sells 31 stuff. She wouldn't ever let me pass up a chance to plug her business lol

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    Be sure to tell your wife that my wife sells 31 stuff. She wouldn't ever let me pass up a chance to plug her business lol

I told my wife tonight about this and thankfully she knew what "31" meant, since I had no clue. The conversation went like this:

Me: Mike wanted me to tell you that his wife sells "31".:n00b:
    Wife: Indeed!:hehe:
    Me: :scratch: Obviously you know what 31 is- how did Mike know you liked 31??
    Wife: He must have seen my purse:D
    Me: :eek: (stunned silence)

Dude, just...dude:facepalm:

:D

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    I told my wife tonight about this and thankfully she knew what "31" meant, since I had no clue. The conversation went like this:

Me: Mike wanted me to tell you that his wife sells "31".:n00b:
    Wife: Indeed!:hehe:
    Me: :scratch: Obviously you know what 31 is- how did Mike know you liked 31??
    Wife: He must have seen my purse:D
    Me: :eek: (stunned silence)

Dude, just...dude:facepalm:

:D

If you only knew HOW MUCH 31 stuff my wife has. It might be her equivalent of my gun stuff. After seeing it, helping her load it up for her sales a feller can't help but know it...kind of like knowing the words to the theme song of Gilligan's Island. You never set down and told yourself "that is an awesome song, I shall therefore learn the lyrics!" It just sort of happen threw osmosis or something! :D

stiwssc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 14, 2012
    To All

I just fired out the scores, Scott blew us all away.:patriot:

What a wonderful day for shooting yesterday turned out to be. :yesway:

Welcome to our first time shooters, we hope to see you next month.:welcome:

Thanks to all who shot, we hope the match was fun and challenging.

Special thanks to all who came out early and helped set up or stayed late to tear down.

Everyone is invited to our next match the 13th of April. Registration starts at 10, new shooter orientation 10:30, and the shooting starts at 11.

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    To All

I just fired out the scores, Scott blew us all away.:patriot:

What a wonderful day for shooting yesterday turned out to be. :yesway:

Welcome to our first time shooters, we hope to see you next month.:welcome:

Thanks to all who shot, we hope the match was fun and challenging.

Special thanks to all who came out early and helped set up or stayed late to tear down.

Everyone is invited to our next match the 13th of April. Registration starts at 10, new shooter orientation 10:30, and the shooting starts at 11.

Thanks Jim! Ya'll keep up the good work out there:yesway:

Of course Scott shot well- he was on my squad:laugh:

Exodus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 29, 2011
    SWI
    I'm pleased with my scores. Now I know what to practice on a better idea on what gear I need to bring and upgrade.

What belt do you guys use? I have been looking at the wilderness instructor but I'm leary as I like leather belts.

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    I'm pleased with my scores. Now I know what to practice on a better idea on what gear I need to bring and upgrade.

What belt do you guys use? I have been looking at the wilderness instructor but I'm leary as I like leather belts.

Leather Gun Belts, Leather Holsters and Concealed Carry Apparel | Daltech Force

I went with the double layer, double stiffener bull belt. Stiff as a board but incredibly comfortable. Also, fast shipping, none of this wait 6 months and so forth.

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    I'm a huge fan of the Ares Gear Ranger belt. Double-thick reinforced nylon and it uses a buckle similar to ose used by hang gliders to keep them strapped in their harnesses. I consider this belt and my Raven holsters the 2 best non-gun purchases.

Ares Gear

looney2ns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2011
    Evansville, In

Missed you today Looney!

Thanks Expert.
    I'd like to have been witness to the Milam family outing. That's kewl.:cool:
    The brass just didn't line up in the grass correctly for me to make it this time.

Top Bottom