• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stiwssc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 14, 2012
    I don't think it was a cast..maybe an immobilizer??
    If I wanted to be mean, I would point out that you get a better understanding when you discount the presence of the two fingers on the left and the two on the right, but I'm not really saying that.

Every shot was left handed and the only miss the entire match was the ten yard, weak hand, head shot on stage 6 that clipped the target a hair high.

Sandbagger

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Mount Vernon
    If I wanted to be mean, I would point out that you get a better understanding when you discount the presence of the two fingers on the left and the two on the right, but I'm not really saying that.

Every shot was left handed and the only miss the entire match was the ten yard, weak hand, head shot on stage 6 that clipped the target a hair high.
    :+1:

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    So I think I am hearing either Jim punched an old lady on Boxing Day or our next match is going to be all weak-handed??? I had no idea Jim was Canadian...huh, go figure!!!

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    Ghost trigger bar and springs installed! Was a bit leery about changing the striker spring from factory but that shaved off a considerable bit of pull weight! Took it out and ran a quick 60-ish rounds through it and I think I'm going to like it!!!!

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    Hmm, powder valley, you are worth more money.

that is what I keep telling everyone but nobody seems to listen :(

I ran across some Power Pistol on Saturday and am going to try some..anybody here load any PP for 9mm? I talked to Brent and he said he used some early on. Not sure if I should try to stockpile more PP and use up the Unique or buy in bulk whatever I can since finding gunpowder is harder than finding an honest politician.

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    that is what I keep telling everyone but nobody seems to listen :(

I ran across some Power Pistol on Saturday and am going to try some..anybody here load any PP for 9mm? I talked to Brent and he said he used some early on. Not sure if I should try to stockpile more PP and use up the Unique or buy in bulk whatever I can since finding gunpowder is harder than finding an honest politician.

My favorite 9mm load is PP and 147 grain bayou. Been very hard to find PP for most of this year, but maybe that can be said of about all popular pistol powders.

Kisada

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2011
    Evansville
    PP is a med-high "beef" powder, said to be good if you want to emulate self defense rounds. I've only used it with 124gr Montana's, but never had any issues.

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    PP is a med-high "beef" powder, said to be good if you want to emulate self defense rounds. I've only used it with 124gr Montana's, but never had any issues.

I've seen a few recipes with 124gr and about 5.3 of PP for a good IDPA load. Not looking to replace the Unique I have but I want to shoot more and powder isn't just setting on the shelves..should have maybe got the Bullseye instead but I'm going to load up some PP and hit the range sometime soon to see what I think.

scowens

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 31, 2009
    Southern Indiana
    Hey Grelber, try R&J Supplies, just across the highway from Thresherman's Park. He has 'primers' and powder there. He's not open during the most convenient times, but I think his prices are there.... I bought my last powder purchase there, and will come back once I work on finances for the current purchase I am trying to complete with a friend of mine. :draw:

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    Hey Grelber, try R&J Supplies, just across the highway from Thresherman's Park. He has 'primers' and powder there. He's not open during the most convenient times,

Good thought!

Speaking of purchases, if any of you turds want primers send me a pm, or post something, like it makes any difference.

If something weird doesn't happen when I place my order tomorrow then it looks like:

1. Hazmat charge $28.50 is good for 50,000.
    2. Winchester is $29/1000
    3. CCi is $26.50-$27.00/1000.
    4. The bastards don’t show you the shipping charge until you place the order.

I'm at about 30k now which gets the hazmat & shipping down to something like $2/1000 (depending on shipping), but things work out nicer at 40-50K.

Based on my intense market analysis (went to Whittakers & Buck & Jakes in Boonville today) looks like cci's are about 34 after tax Wins are about 37 after tax at lgs.

Top Bottom