• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dgtk

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2013
    Southern Indiana
    I run 3.9-4.0gr with OAL of 1.120-1.125, runs about 131 PF out of both my 9mm on average.
    I've ran about 3.4 gr with 147 for about 128-132 pf at the same length. I'd assume your 5.25" would get a bit more fps.
    Thanks! Tried out the 147, seems to work well. All loaded up & ready to go.
    snagged a wagon tonight too!

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    The moms were checking me out with the wagon at Sam's.

Ok, literally. Checkout lady said her kids would love the wagon

that what I'm talking bout Playa!!! Hollah!!

I think I've got everything purchases..snacks and drinks and the odds and ends you never know about..

what time is everyone getting to Sellersberg? And who is all staying at the match hotel? I would be neat to see if a few of us can get together and at least take a look collectively over the COF booklet before calling it a night.

Sandbagger

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Mount Vernon
    that what I'm talking bout Playa!!! Hollah!!

I think I've got everything purchases..snacks and drinks and the odds and ends you never know about..

what time is everyone getting to Sellersberg? And who is all staying at the match hotel? I would be neat to see if a few of us can get together and at least take a look collectively over the COF booklet before calling it a night.
    Will Arrive 5 p.m. central not at match hotel but next to Bass Pro, call if you all want to meet up.:wrongdoor:

Kisada

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2011
    Evansville
    Yeah, I'd kinda pondered a stop by Cabelas, they have a nice boonie/sun hat with a tuckable neck cover I thought about getting for the match. Apparently the ones with neck flap aren't the easiest to find, even online. Not sure we'd have time though, and the hat is like $40. :dunno:

Might have to go get a cheapie from the army surplus store. I find when we have long days out at the range, my usual baseball caps just don't quite cover enough...

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    Sounds like Brent and I will be bringing up the rear from the looks of it. Next year I'm taking the Friday before off! Go get some Cabela's time, yo!

Famous Dave's Barbecue.

Just sayin.

I think the place that Boss Hoss likes better is called Marks feed store, but so far I'm an FDB person. Both close enough to where you will be at.

At least 3 of us won't be headed that way (or see diddly about cof's) until Saturday morning. Still wish the turkeys posted the stages like the rest of the world does.

Sandbagger

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Mount Vernon
    Famous Dave's Barbecue.

Just sayin.

I think the place that Boss Hoss likes better is called Marks feed store, but so far I'm an FDB person. Both close enough to where you will be at.

At least 3 of us won't be headed that way (or see diddly about cof's) until Saturday morning. Still wish the turkeys posted the stages like the rest of the world does.

Would you like us to text you pics of each stage from booklet?:flasher:

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    Would you like us to text you pics of each stage from booklet?:flasher:

Sounds like a hassle, and then I'd need to think of something else to complain about.

Thanks though!!

xD You are far too kind. you should have said "Drive down early and get a room, El-Cheapo!!" LOL

Does this mean you are not bunking with TJ this time, Diamond Jim?

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    Sounds like a hassle, and then I'd need to think of something else to complain about.

Thanks though!!

Does this mean you are not bunking with TJ this time, Diamond Jim?

You got that right! And i am NOT lending out my umbrella this time around, either! somebody went and lost it the last time i had it with me there!

rhinoroach

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2012
    Evansville
    Brad, Mark H, Sandbagger Jr. , that I can think of.

Sellersberg Highlights

Are you allergic to petroleum products?

The Crab Shack.

Suck Mist.

Where's my mags?

How are those wheels workin' for ya'?

Final Fur.

I'm not a "Distinguished Senior"

Brentbagger.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom