• ...and so much more!
  • Sandbagger

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Mount Vernon
    Nice! What CDP gun?

I'm hoping to get an SSP run in just to see. I've taken a few ticks off the clock each time I'vit ait shot it. Shokerneluld be an interesting day!

Springfield Trophy match, bought it new couple years ago, just haven't spent much time with it, might only make marksman, LOL! Think I may run it at the Sellersburg match so I dont have to get beat by you.:bowdown:

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    Springfield Trophy match, bought it new couple years ago, just haven't spent much time with it, might only make marksman, LOL! Think I may run it at the Sellersburg match so I dont have to get beat by you.:bowdown:

LOL You've put in a ton of time and work; you'll score better than Marksman...unless Jeff has touched your Springfield and then it'll turn into some sort of 1911 Jam-o-matic ! LOLOL

I have an unfired Ruger SR1911 that I am tempted to break out but I love trolling the 1911 guys in CDP with my plastic 45 :laugh:

Sandbagger

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Mount Vernon
    LOL You've put in a ton of time and work; you'll score better than Marksman...unless Jeff has touched your Springfield and then it'll turn into some sort of 1911 Jam-o-matic ! LOLOL

I have an unfired Ruger SR1911 that I am tempted to break out but I love trolling the 1911 guys in CDP with my plastic 45 :laugh:
    Oh my gosh!.....Grelber has handled it couple times, do you think thats enough to get it all jacked up?

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    So who is shoot when and what at WSSC this Saturday?

Can't decide if I should go shoot then or just stay home and wash my hair, supposed to be some good fishing shows on tv this weekend, and then there is the terrifying possibility that the weather might not be postcard perfect.

My goal is to at least make sharp shooter with my 1911 :runaway:

Would be nice to see you get a class bump with a legal gun for once.

Sandbagger

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Mount Vernon
    Can't decide if I should go shoot then or just stay home and wash my hair, supposed to be some good fishing shows on tv this weekend, and then there is the terrifying possibility that the weather might not be postcard perfect.

LOL! LOL!...Thats funny!....hope we get to shoot soon, and your hair looks fine as long as you wear corduroy!:cheers:

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon

Speak of the devil and he does appear!! We were beginning to wonder where you were :D

Sandbagger

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Mount Vernon

Would XDM 5.25" in 45 acp be legal for CDP?

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    I've probably shot as many CDP rounds through non-1911 pistols as I have 1911s! If you like the XDm platform the .45 could be a must-have for you for CDP! I want a g41 but already have a Gen 3 and Gen 4 G21 so e last thing I need is another .45 ACP Glock LOLOL

Sandbagger

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Mount Vernon
    I've probably shot as many CDP rounds through non-1911 pistols as I have 1911s! If you like the XDm platform the .45 could be a must-have for you for CDP! I want a g41 but already have a Gen 3 and Gen 4 G21 so e last thing I need is another .45 ACP Glock LOLOL
    Will this madness ever stop!....1911 is a great, high quality gun, I will give it an honest run for a bit!:mods:

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    We can't go almost 24 hours and have Jeff's post be the latest one!

and speaking of his post...did I just see a slight admission to the merits of the non-steel firearm? Do my eyes deceive me? :D

Top Bottom