• ...and so much more!
  • DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    From Whittakers FB page:

"Are you a Springfield Fanatic? Come see us this weekend! Talk to the rep, enter to win a Springfield XD and two other give-a-ways. Remember with any purchase you get $25 store credit to anything you'd like and a choice out of the springfield goodie box that contains hats, water bottles, t-shirts, and few other things.
    Good for today and tomorrow only"

I'm sure Brad and his disciples are all giddy about this one:laugh:

I heard they are phasing out every gun in inventory except Springfield and the only non-gun equipment they are going to sell is Springfield t-shirts and hats.

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    95f & 30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday, and I haven't done a soggy nethers and naughty bits match yet this season. Rockcastle it is.

With that forecast I'm surprised RB didn't move their Classifier up one weekend! Or maybe it is about holding out hope that it'll be hotter and even more humid Saturday after next :laugh:

Sandbagger

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Mount Vernon
    We almost went 24 hours without a post! What is wrong with us?

Anyone doing any shooting this weekend? Looks like a trip to Nashville with the family for me.
    Shooting Sunday with good people in preparation for upcoming classifier, shot the brand new "BUG" project today:), and scored 16 lbs. of Unique and 10,000 primers, been a fantastic week.

Kisada

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2011
    Evansville
    Shooting Sunday with good people in preparation for upcoming classifier, shot the brand new "BUG" project today:), and scored 16 lbs. of Unique and 10,000 primers, been a fantastic week.

Any more of that Unique floating around? :D
    I've only used Power Pistol and Titegroup so far, but open to anything decent I can get my hands on.

Last edited:

Sandbagger

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Mount Vernon
    I've only used Power Pistol and Titegroup so far, but open to anything decent I can get my hands on.
    Not to my knowledge, I walked in Whittakers 5 minutes after they set these two jugs on the shelf, it was the first Unique powder in 8 months they said. Seen 8 lb. Titegroup in Boonville at R &J reloading two days ago.:banana:

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana

Found some power pistol a couple weeks ago, things might be getting a little better.
    Since you are special, I've got an unopened pound of HS6 & one of AA5, not looking to get rid of except if a fellow needs something to keep going through the drought, but yerz if you wish.

Kisada

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2011
    Evansville
    Cool bean, I'll keep that in mind if I run low. I'm not totally out, still have a couple lbs of TG I believe, which should hold me for a while. Just figured I should keep an eye out for any decent quantities of good powders, before the next batch of bad news/politics rears it's head and things get worse than they are now. :laugh:

Kisada

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2011
    Evansville
    2 Days without a post!?! You guys are a bunch of crazy persons!

Ok, so who is classing up this Saturday at RB?

Always like to shoot, but debating if I want to bother. You going to try leveling up or wait until WSSC?
    If I did, I'd prob have to run your 34 or 19. :D

I finally got my label from Smith, but why did it take 7 days to email?! They are shutdown for a week or two starting today so I didn't bother dropping it it FedEx.

I do almost have my new bench built and a new LNL on the way this week. :yesway:

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    Hmmm.....if it's a classifier I'll probably pass. I know Scott recommends the classifier to show weaknesses, which is true, but I can run it a lot faster in my backyard.

MA class sort of takes the wind out of one's classifier sails. Could run ESP, but I'm not going to shoot in that division so there's really no point.

Good thing is that the WSSC guys can get a classification in before running their own classifier.

Kisada

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2011
    Evansville
    So I get 3 emails, all with return labels last week, and another just now. Did they feel bad for sending it so late, they decided to blow me up with some extras? :laugh:

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    I'm going to let it all hang out then... shooting for MA and see what happens. Might not be the smartest to Class up before my one and only major of the year but I've decided that the title of MA is more important as I get older and they eyes start to go LOL Plus, it if turns out to be too much, I'll just slap a mag well on the 34 and shoot ESP as an EX :D

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    MA is a good goal to have but it's all downhill from there. And it stings slightly more when ex, ss and mm best you lol

The pressure is definitely on the MA's which makes being an EX that much easier since you should be beaten at all turns by the MA's but when you do beat them it is all on you. You are sort of always in a win/win scenario!

Top Bottom