• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    SSR it is, its so smooth/fast that Greg thought I was shooting in semi-auto at first before he seen what I really had.

Most people don't know that a revo can shoot faster than a bottom feeder:shady:

Also, if I'm picking up what Jay is putting down "no reloads" means revos will run heads up with autos Saturday.

What is "it"?

Sandbagger

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Mount Vernon

Also, if I'm picking up what Jay is putting down "no reloads" means revos will run heads up with autos Saturday.

What is "it"?

Taurus 85ss2, 5 shot, its only 10 years old. 5 shots on paper, no reloads is correct

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    Round count is off for 9 stages at 5 each, but no matter movie matches are great.

It's especially great when me and Mike face off on some stage or the other 3 or 4 times, decreasing our runs each time:laugh:

rhinoroach

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2012
    Evansville

What is "it"?

That's what I'm puttin' down! 4 stages are 6 round minimum, 2 stages are 4, 1 stage is 3 and 2 stages are 2 round minimum.

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    That's what I'm puttin' down! 4 stages are 6 round minimum, 2 stages are 4, 1 stage is 3 and 2 stages are 2 round minimum.

:rockwoot:

Maybe I should run my Springfield BUG gun:lol2, back to the range at 8 a.m. this morning for gunsmoke and coffee!:p

There's something to be said for running guns in BUG matches that are legal now. Fairly certain that gun won't be come January. Game it while you can!

Drive real slow & I'll be there with 625 b4 u r done.

Thinking of an ESR run? Warms my heart if you are:)

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    Will XDS 3.3" not be legal for BUG?

I doubt it, and I know this comes very close to breaking the SOs must always give IDPA glowing reviews rule, but I'm not all that enthusiastic about the BUG rules being "updated."

In the words of Mother Joyce "back-up guns should not be slightly smaller version of full size guns." That XD in particular has been griped about because of the extended mag you can put on it and give a huge grip.

The other gun mainly being griped about is the 2 and 3" l-frame 686. Miculek smoked EVERYONE at the BUG nats with it. Kirk Crego took 2nd behind Jerry, followed up by Lentz. Basically, bottom feeder guys don't like being beat by revo guys. They fail to realize that these same men would likely have beat everyone with j-frames.

So, yeah, I look for the Cougar Teams to completely mess this up. It could be great, there is an obvious solution to this- just add a micro division to the BUG rules and leave everything else like it is. I kind of doubt that will happen.

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    I get where they are coming from in changing the BUG rules "IF" they do it correctly. My BUG was my G30...a 10-shot 45 ACP... it is as wide as all outside and not anything somebody would carry as a back up unless it is a back-up to a rifle! So bringing the rules inline with what most people would consider a true BUG seems like the proper thing to do. Of course IDPA will most likely go overboard and mess it up... should be just a weight limit or something.

Sandbagger

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Mount Vernon
    :rockwoot:

There's something to be said for running guns in BUG matches that are legal now. Fairly certain that gun won't be come January. Game it while you can!

Thinking of an ESR run? Warms my heart if you are:)

WOW!....625 is the way to go!.....thank you Jeff!.......where do I sign up?:bacondance::alright::banana:

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    WOW!....625 is the way to go!.....thank you Jeff!.......where do I sign up?:bacondance::alright::banana:

I wouldn't sign on the dotted line just yet. We are all still pretty skeptical about Jeff's '625' and I use the quote marks because we've heard talk of it...but never actually seen it. So we aren't sure if it '625' is the name of a gun or his invisible friend he keeps talking about! :D

Sandbagger

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Mount Vernon
    I wouldn't sign on the dotted line just yet. We are all still pretty skeptical about Jeff's '625' and I use the quote marks because we've heard talk of it...but never actually seen it. So we aren't sure if it '625' is the name of a gun or his invisible friend he keeps talking about! :D

HAHAHA!......ITS REAL NICE!.......very impressed to say the least.:wow::wavey:

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana

You give me several hundred dollars and you're in with a 625pc:D

I'm with Mike on the Bigfoot that is Jeff's 625. However, I know the guy that did the action on it and he said it exists.

He also said- ready for this Brian- "Jeff's gun turned out OK." That's his standards for a "good" action job.

Top Bottom