• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    Practice? Dude this is IDPA I Don't Practice Anymore.

You gotta stop taking this stuff so seriously.

I like it!

And if you are out there practicing today...you've picked about the nicest day imaginable to do it! Oh, and if you find any .380 or 9mm spent brass out there with a spent primer on one end and a missing bullet on the other...those are mine :D

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    this is true LOL Although last time I was down there I think I dug a box of some .38 Special brass out of the trash :D LOL

Oh man, I hope some of the WSSC crew knew about this before you posted. If not I imagine every therapist in Evansville will have their schedules blocked until the New Year.

I'm not a betting man but if I was I would put money on the trash cans getting regular inspections now:laugh:

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    Oh man, I hope some of the WSSC crew knew about this before you posted. If not I imagine every therapist in Evansville will have their schedules blocked until the New Year.

I'm not a betting man but if I was I would put money on the trash cans getting regular inspections now:laugh:

You'll not find a cleaner range in all the tri-state! And being the charter member of the 4 x 4 club I'm thankful for that note! :D

Sandbagger

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Mount Vernon
    I like it!

And if you are out there practicing today...you've picked about the nicest day imaginable to do it! Oh, and if you find any .380 or 9mm spent brass out there with a spent primer on one end and a missing bullet on the other...those are mine :D

That is the strangest thing that you would say that, when I arrived at the range I found a guy named Greg head first in a trash can struggling to gain his upright posture, when I ask him "could I help you look for whatever you lost in there" he replied, "Oh No, Im not looking for anything", so.....I said well o.k. then. While I was shooting my .380 I told him he could have all my brass if he would like, he then moved fast and furious arround on the concrete and catching brass in mid-air as if it were falling from a pinata, so sorry I have no brass for you.:runaway:

Last edited:

Kisada

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2011
    Evansville
    LOL, that is too funny. I mean I try to recover some here and there, maybe get lucky and come across piles lying around before I cut out for the day.
    But those WSSC guys, white on rice man! :laugh:

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    That is the strangest thing that you would say that, when I arrived at the range I found a guy named Greg head first in a trash can struggling to gain his upright posture, when I ask him "could I help you look for whatever you lost in there" he replied, "Oh No, Im not looking for anything", so.....I said well o.k. then. While I was shooting my .380 I told him he could have all my brass if he would like, he then moved fast and furious arround on the concrete and catching brass in mid-air as if it were falling from a pinata, so sorry I have no brass for you.:runaway:

So how is your G42 running for you? Mine has ran like a top! Can't wait for Saturday!

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

looney2ns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2011
    Evansville, In

Hmm, I believe we know of whom you speak. You didn't see a metal detector setting around close by did you? :)

Sandbagger

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Mount Vernon
    So how is your G42 running for you? Mine has ran like a top! Can't wait for Saturday!

Well.......lets just say the I will running my .38 special that ive had since age 15 due to the revo performed flawlessly......and......not so good with the Glock, it went bang about 15 times real good, then it went bang choke, bang click, bang puke, stovepipe, failure to feed and failure eject. OH, and im not joking.:( google "glock 42 jam-o-matic"

Sandbagger

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Mount Vernon
    Hmm, I believe we know of whom you speak. You didn't see a metal detector setting around close by did you? :)

HA HA! maybe not all of that is true about the pinata and brass, but it was funny, we did have alot of laughs, even laughed at the glock jam-o-matic! no offense intended to anyone or any brand here.:dunno:

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana

:):

In fairness I'll say that a couple of the WSSC crew have got much better than they use to be.

The rest are in danger of getting stepped on as I go to paste targets.

Well.......lets just say the I will running my .38 special that ive had since age 15 due to the revo performed flawlessly......and......not so good with the Glock, it went bang about 15 times real good, then it went bang choke, bang click, bang puke, stovepipe, failure to feed and failure eject. OH, and im not joking.:( google "glock 42 jam-o-matic"

So, typical Glock perfection, gotcha.

Sounds like you just need to run SSR since your revo is the only gun that works. With that many years on it, you should be able to take the division.

Sandbagger

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Mount Vernon
    :):

In fairness I'll say that a couple of the WSSC crew have got much better than they use to be.

The rest are in danger of getting stepped on as I go to paste targets.

So, typical Glock perfection, gotcha.

Sounds like you just need to run SSR since your revo is the only gun that works. With that many years on it, you should be able to take the division.
    SSR it is, its so smooth/fast that Greg thought I was shooting in semi-auto at first before he seen what I really had.

Top Bottom